Mika's BLUE watch

Blue Sky

Did anyone ever find out the brand of Mika's blue watch? (sorry if this is an old topic, I searched MFC many times and couldn't find the answer!)

We know the other two watches are Swatch Bird Twister and Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Lovers Scout.

clocks.jpg?t=1191683205

The reason I ask is that I was on a search for something else and I came up with Japanese talking watches which looks a bit similar. I think Mika's is a calculator though.

3271_4979.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird, as soon as I saw the thread title, I thought of those Talking Watches, not even knowing what Mika's mlue watch looked like at all. But you're right, they do look a bit different. I was looking at those talking watches on some site just yesterday, though.

It is a Nooka Zub Zot watch. They sell them on nooka.com. They're about $125. That very same type/color that he wears used to be sold on urbanoutfitters.com and I came an inch from buying it, but it's not on there anymore.

It is a Nooka Zub Zot watch. They sell them on nooka.com. They're about $125. That very same type/color that he wears used to be sold on urbanoutfitters.com and I came an inch from buying it, but it's not on there anymore.

is this? f_NookaZubZenm_6e1b752.jpg

I love this watch of his although I have no clue how to read time on it. :S

I thought it was a calculator watch too at first apparently it isn't. Speaking of calculator watches though, Paul Frank does really nice ones.

Haha my friend has an orange calculator watch that resembles Mika's blue watch but I think she got it in Argentina soooo I'm not getting one lol.

from argentina?? :shocked: i´m from argentina!! i never saw it!

where did she bought??

This makes me so happy, thanks guys!!:biggrin2: For me the mystery is solved, been trying to work it out for ever!!

I wonder whether the watch is easier for Mika to read because it tells the time in dots, not numbers???

And thanks for telling me about ASOS. I never knew that store before, could be very useful!!:mf_lustslow:

lol, wearing three watches would annoy me it one was slightly out from the other, i would have to have them exactly the same.

...i just noticed he looks quite buff in that pic.

yeah, all u need is simple maths to read a binay watch it would save the hassle of reading numbers, there are some pretty cool ones at thinkgeek.com but i doubt this one would be there