Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's yet another photo I found...

There isn't much photo's of the Q awards anywhere...

Mika with Muse singer Matt Bellamy.:blush-anim-cl:

pic4-oct.jpg

Thanks for the pic!

I must say that, although I am a fan of his sleek look (for occasions) as my signature shows, from this pic I don't think that it suits him that much...He looks great from the front but here it just makes him look a bit weird.

I think my overall favourite look for him for most occasions is the slightly curled (ie, natural!!) but not "done" hair. And then for the super important/elegant events, the sleek look like this.

Thanks for the pic!

I must say that, although I am a fan of his sleek look (for occasions) as my signature shows, from this pic I don't think that it suits him that much...He looks great from the front but here it just makes him look a bit weird.

I think my overall favourite look for him for most occasions is the slightly curled (ie, natural!!) but not "done" hair. And then for the super important/elegant events, the sleek look like this.

Sometimes weird is oke..:naughty::mf_lustslow:

Sometimes weird is oke..:naughty::mf_lustslow:

hehe, yes, true, but I guess that what I really meant is that from the angle in this pic, his hair looks a bit like a helmet, lol ! !:roftl: Like, all hard and getting a funny shape...that is what made me think that it doesn't look that good.

From the front though...OH MY!! Just look down....:wub2:

Thanks for the pic!

Maybe this is late in the evening and all of his hair products are starting to wear off...it kind of looks like his hair might be curling up a bit on the side!

Maybe this is late in the evening and all of his hair products are starting to wear off...it kind of looks like his hair might be curling up a bit on the side!

yes, I think you're right :naughty:

Like Cinderella he has to leave the ball before midnight.....:biggrin2:

:roftl: Just had a visual of Mika being half pumpkin.....disturbing stuff!!:roftl:

I think that he never looks 24, always a good few years older...I'd say he looks around 30 :shocked:

ME TOO!!!! That is excatly how I feel!!!!! :biggrin2:

I am 30...and I look 24 *if I do say so myself* and Mika looks my real age.... funny!!!

Or Prince Charming running after him, carrying a glass-shoe....:naughty::roftl:

Ooooh that's a priceless visual!! :roftl:

It would have to be a massive glass-shoe though, have you seen the size of Mika's feet???

ME TOO!!!! That is excatly how I feel!!!!! :biggrin2:

I am 30...and I look 24 *if I do say so myself* and Mika looks my real age.... funny!!!

Yes, hehe, I know what you mean...and if he looks older it makes me feel less like a cradle-snatcher (I'm 36...but everyone always thinks I'm more like 30 so that's ok, I'd still look allright with him:bleh: ...):roftl:

Yes, hehe, I know what you mean...and if he looks older it makes me feel less like a cradle-snatcher (I'm 36...but everyone always thinks I'm more like 30 so that's ok, I'd still look allright with him:bleh: ...):roftl:

LMAO!!!! I know what you mean jelly bean!!!!!

ahhhh... Mika and I would make a BEAUTIFUL couple....

and I do not look older than him so it would be JUST f-i-n-e!!!!! :wub2: