• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fine thanks. You?

not bad ta :wink2:

Well they did, but not me :sad:

oh no.. that sucks :thumbdown: i'm sure you'll be able to find another place.. if not.. u can always sneak in the room i'm sure noone will notice :wink2:

Hellooooooo, im not bad, you guys?

i'm goood.. just found out mika's on the big issue (the one the homeless dudes sell) and theres usually a dude outside my school that sells the mag soi shall buy it tomorrow, woop!! watch how he's not there :sneaky2: me and my bad luck

i'm goood.. just found out mika's on the big issue (the one the homeless dudes sell) and theres usually a dude outside my school that sells the mag soi shall buy it tomorrow, woop!! watch how he's not there :sneaky2: me and my bad luck

LMAO on the big issue?? the guy in Staines sings to us lol i never buy one though,he bugs me!

LMAO on the big issue?? the guy in Staines sings to us lol i never buy one though,he bugs me!

lmao i never buy from the guy either, he bloody scares me.. but i guess ihave no choice but to g up to him and ask him for a copy *gulp*

See you tomorrow.

Sweet dreams.

ta, night! x x

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:thumbdown:

night xxx

sozz :sad: mehehe don't miss me too much :bleh:

hahaha i see you girls were talking about the powerpuff girls idea :roftl: :roftl: might try lukin for summat tomorrow!

yeah man lol, i just hop lauren can make it though.. and i hope i can fidn an outfit