Mika Mail - More News on Happy Ending

CazGirl

OK.

After all the build up these last few weeks, you can now download "Happy Ending (The LA edit)". The LA edit is a brand new version, different from the version that you would have heard on the album, and is available from all legal download stores.

So the LA edit is out now digitally but not only that - there is also a healthy range of remixes that are also now available to download. There's a Quentin Harris Remix and Instrumental (shock shock me!), a This Time Of Night Remix, a Kleerup Remix and a Trail Mix.

You can also download an iTunes exclusive version of "Happy Ending" which was recorded at the iTunes Festival in July at the ICA.

So plenty of choice, plenty of collectables...and then there's...

...next week...

...when it's officially released on CD and vinyl.

MTV European Awards

Finally, thanks to your sterling efforts, MIKA has now made the nomination shortlist for both "Solo" and "Most Addictive Track" (for "Grace Kelly").

Getting him from mass nominations into the final five for each category has been an excellent result and now the voting turns to actually winning the awards. So now guys all your votes contribute towards MIKA winning - please continue voting and thanks so far for all you have done in getting MIKA there.

The awards are in Munich on 8 November.

Love

Mikasounds

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The EMAs are on 8th November now? I thought it was 1st and that was the reason for the re-scheduled Köln/Düsseldorf gig which was originally planned for 31st October :blink:

I was thinking the same thing.....I think that our friends at Mikasounds or Mika management really need someone competent like us to help them out,lol!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

I was thinking the same thing.....I think that our friends at Mikasounds or Mika management really need someone competent like us to help them out,lol!!!

:roftl: :roftl:

...I guess they're just checking here on the forum and get their information for free :sneaky2: