mika pics on ebay

avoca

minako, ever so updated on the pics front :thumb_yello: , asked me to post this link to an ebay page where there is a lot of nearly 80 mika pics for sale, from the sidney gig. dunno if this has been posted before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220118377112&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=220151040526&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

sadly the thumbnails cannot be enlarged, the seller knows his job well :biggrin2:

BEWARE THIS IS NOT MY ITEM NOR I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO PURCHASE IT OR WANNA PROMOTE IT. I was just asked minako to share the link cause it's mika pics from a gig people may have not seen.

I agree they are expensive besides... :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

erm... *cough* isn't that kinda weird? :boxed: Who's going to pay 70 bucks for a bunch of pics (yes I HAVE seen that there's Mika on them :wink2: ) while they can get thousands of similar images for free on the net? :shocked:

... maybe it's just me not being obsessed enough :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

erm... *cough* isn't that kinda weird? :boxed: Who's going to pay 70 bucks for a bunch of pics (yes I HAVE seen that there's Mika on them :wink2: ) while they can get thousands of similar images for free on the net? :shocked:

... maybe it's just me not being obsessed enough :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

No, you're right violet. It is crazy. I would never actually pay that much money for pictures of Mika.

No, you're right violet. It is crazy. I would never actually pay that much money for pictures of Mika.

Ohh, I was generally wondering (hadn't even seen your post before I sent mine - I should learn to read first :wink2: ) ....

Still... for that amount of money you'd get at least two tickets for the German gigs :biggrin2: ....

...*thinks*....

....where you could take your own pics and sell them on ebay :naughty:

Mwahahahah, what a plan! *takes notes* :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh, I was generally wondering (hadn't even seen your post before I sent mine - I should learn to read first :wink2: ) ....

Still... for that amount of money you'd get at least two tickets for the German gigs :biggrin2: ....

...*thinks*....

....where you could take your own pics and sell them on ebay :naughty:

Mwahahahah, what a plan! *takes notes* :mf_rosetinted:

Haha, are you going to sell your pics for ridiculous amounts of money now? :naughty:

Haha, are you going to sell your pics for ridiculous amounts of money now? :naughty:

...might be worth a thought :biggrin2: but no, that would not be conformable with my concept of morality :wink2:(and besides I probably won't take any pics at all :biggrin2:):mf_rosetinted:

minako, ever so updated on the pics front :thumb_yello: , asked me to post this link to an ebay page where there is a lot of nearly 80 mika pics for sale, from the sidney gig. dunno if this has been posted before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220118377112&ssPageName=MERCOSI_VI_ROSI_PR4_PCN_BIX_Stores&refitem=220151040526&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=closed_view_item&refwidgettype=osi_widget

sadly the thumbnails cannot be enlarged, the seller knows his job well :biggrin2:

BEWARE THIS IS NOT MY ITEM NOR I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO PURCHASE IT OR WANNA PROMOTE IT. I was just asked minako to share the link cause it's mika pics from a gig people may have not seen.

I agree they are expensive besides... :mf_rosetinted:

WOW. The fifth pictures, he looks exhausted!!!. :blink:

Thanks for sharing.

Frankfurt, 30th October :yay::mf_rosetinted:

why :blink:? Is everything alright?

no, there's not anything wrong. I am referring to the fact you skipped the summer ones (don't get into it, we all know why.. :mf_rosetinted: ), and so I wondered if you'd getting finally to see him live soon. :bleh: jolly good, a great hallowee treat! :biggrin2: