Mika performs in Grenoble (oct 14th) x 9 HQs

Kriszti

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ow owwwwwww! LOL! I am saving my money for mika, sorry michael you're just not good enough anymore! Put on skinny jeans in flamboyent colours and maybe i'll give you a call :wink2:

Mika's a much cheaper date anyway. Well if he comes to Toronto and you don't have to fly half-way round the world to see him. :sneaky2:

:naughty: Yes, he's on tour and he'll be in Toronto in January.

He's also going to be in London December 4 when I'm in town, but I think I'll be a little busy that night. Mika and I have a hot date at the Brixton Academy.

The Canadian Michael can wait...he's in Canada enough. And yeah, it's too bad we have to play "Cinderella" that night. Our Pumpkin Coach needs to take us back to our flat by midnight...:sad: Hope we can at least end the fairy tale with a MIKA meet :huglove:

The Canadian Michael can wait...he's in Canada enough. And yeah, it's too bad we have to play "Cinderella" that night. Our Pumpkin Coach needs to take us back to our flat by midnight...:sad: Hope we can at least end the fairy tale with a MIKA meet :huglove:

We'll have plenty of time to stal...err...meet Mika at the Apollo since we can walk home if need be.

Sticking around Brixton on the 4th might be feasible. I'd just rather not be getting home at 3 am the night of the 2nd since we have to get up in the morning and do it all over again on the 3rd.

You guys are so lucky! Do you know when he's coming to tornonto?

Oh, if we knew that luv we probably wouldn't be going to London.

He had a tentative tour planned in the US for September and may or may not do it in the new year. And if he does tour he may or may not come to Canada.

Someone mentioned in one of the gigs threads that he said he wants to go to Québec but doesn't have any dates. I thought Mika would stop after Christmas to work on a second album, but apparently Martin has mentioned that they're taking a break at Christmas, so maybe they will tour again in January.

We'll just have to wait and see what 2008 brings.

Oh, if we knew that luv we probably wouldn't be going to London.

He had a tentative tour planned in the US for September and may or may not do it in the new year. And if he does tour he may or may not come to Canada.

Someone mentioned in one of the gigs threads that he said he wants to go to Québec but doesn't have any dates. I thought Mika would stop after Christmas to work on a second album, but apparently Martin has mentioned that they're taking a break at Christmas, so maybe they will tour again in January.

We'll just have to wait and see what 2008 brings.

My hubby would freak if Mika came to Canada in January....can u imagine?!!!

And I'm not talking "freak out" as in "he's such a fan he'd get all giddy and excited...". It would be more like - "And you needed to fly across the ocean and spend a couple thousand dollars just to have him come here a month later?!" Oh well...what doesn't break our marriage will only strengthen it. :cool:

My hubby would freak if Mika came to Canada in January....can u imagine?!!!

And I'm not talking "freak out" as in "he's such a fan he'd get all giddy and excited...". It would be more like - "And you needed to fly across the ocean and spend a couple thousand dollars just to have him come here a month later?!" Oh well...what doesn't break our marriage will only strengthen it. :cool:

:roftl: I won't be too f*ing happy myself!!

My worst case scenario involves him going straight off to do another album, which in all likelihood will be followed up by a European tour.

And you know what that means...:plane:

:roftl: I won't be too f*ing happy myself!!

My worst case scenario involves him going straight off to do another album, which in all likelihood will be followed up by a European tour.

And you know what that means...:plane:

It would have to be Italy or France next. :mf_rosetinted:

*the divorce would cost me even more $$ on top of that*

:naughty: Yes, he's on tour and he'll be in Toronto in January.

He's also going to be in London December 4 when I'm in town, but I think I'll be a little busy that night. Mika and I have a hot date at the Brixton Academy.

Victoria's Concert was sold oout in two days! I might win a ticket!

We'll have plenty of time to stal...err...meet Mika at the Apollo since we can walk home if need be.

Sticking around Brixton on the 4th might be feasible. I'd just rather not be getting home at 3 am the night of the 2nd since we have to get up in the morning and do it all over again on the 3rd.

:naughty: Are we getting a little old then, hehe? :naughty:

Oh Suzy, thank God you'll see him for me :emot-sad: Atleast someone genuinly nice will be giving him the book in my place. I'm so excited for you!

You're too kind. :wub2: Oh, he'll be back in the US of A - I'm sure of it. It's too bad we didn't meet in Chicago! Where were you in the line-up (queue)? Were you there early?

You're too kind. :wub2: Oh, he'll be back in the US of A - I'm sure of it. It's too bad we didn't meet in Chicago! Where were you in the line-up (queue)? Were you there early?

I got there like @ 5... We weren't too too far :) Such a great night... what did you think of Chicago? Was it your first time out here?