Hi!

Nika

Hello all you wonderful Mika-fans! I really feel like I found a place where I can belong…

How did I find Mika? Well, there’s a bit of a story. It started with a woman I work with. We often share music and film tips with each other. One day – after she had been to London to visit her daughter who lives there – she told me this story:

“Me and my daughter was in a fancy story trying out some clothes. When we were having a good time in the changing room suddenly we heard a song on the radio in the store. Me and both of my daughters stopped what we were doing and just listened. We all just felt happy! What was it on the radio? WHO was it on the radio? We asked the girl working in the store. She replied: “It’s Grace Kelly by Mika!” Oh, Nika, you have to listen to him!”

Of course I did. And now when I’m more or less Mikabsessed she often laugh about the fact that she was the one who started it all. But of course I’m grateful!

That’s my story about how I found Mika. By the way, I had my Internet-name – Nika – long before Mika came along. Coincidence? I think not!

Now I'm going to see Mika in Stockholm on November 9th! YAY!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all you wonderful Mika-fans! I really feel like I found a place where I can belong…

How did I find Mika? Well, there’s a bit of a story. It started with a woman I work with. We often share music and film tips with each other. One day – after she had been to London to visit her daughter who lives there – she told me this story:

“Me and my daughter was in a fancy story trying out some clothes. When we were having a good time in the changing room suddenly we heard a song on the radio in the store. Me and both of my daughters stopped what we were doing and just listened. We all just felt happy! What was it on the radio? WHO was it on the radio? We asked the girl working in the store. She replied: “It’s Grace Kelly by Mika!” Oh, Nika, you have to listen to him!”

Of course I did. And now when I’m more or less Mikabsessed she often laugh about the fact that she was the one who started it all. But of course I’m grateful!

That’s my story about how I found Mika. By the way, I had my Internet-name – Nika – long before Mika came along. Coincidence? I think not!

Now I'm going to see Mika in Stockholm on November 9th! YAY!

Welcome and have fun !:thumb_yello: