The (Strange) World of Callie Fornia

CallieFornia

Heyyy. Welcome to the (Strange) World Of Callie Fornia! I'm the Crazy-Curly-Haired-Swahili-Speaking-Mika-Obsessed-Girl who drinks/makes too many cups of tea (with milk, two sugars, water and generally a tea bag.) Some of my favourite things include Africa, monitor lizards, politics, drawing, my tamagotchi Denzi, my slightly-insane college, being myself and not giving a damn what people think, animal rights, books, singing, playing piano, writing songs, buying fairy wings/sparkly braces/watches/skinny jeans/and other wacky accessories, failing to be casted in advertising campaigns/TV shows (at least I try lol!) and, of course, Mika!!!

I am probably *ONE* of the Mikster's biggest fans. I don't go to his shows (although I do live in London) because that's what everyone does and I hate the follow the crowd. For the same reason, I don't post on MFC -although I do read it religiously and often entertain my equally-insane friends with chicken/knitting references (they are also lovers of the Curly-Haired One, and of the MOST-AMAZING-SONG-EVER-HAPPY-ENDING whhich I sing so much many people now aviding dislike it. Blame me if it doesn't make No.1.)

I am openly bisexual and a 'self-proclaimed-mutt' (5/8 welsh, 1/4 african, 1/4 japanese) although most people seem to think I am either Spanish or Israeli. You could say I am confused?

Some of my idols include Mika, Perez Hilton, Ugly Betty, Freddie Mercury, Lily Allen and (bizarrely I know) Angelina Jolie. But more or less anyone who goes against the crowd!

I have OCD, mild Dyslexia and I am also on the Autistic spectrum. And no, I didn't make that up! After spending 5 minutes with me most people would have worked this out since I am possibly one of the most high matinence individuals in existance.

My ideal career would be as a TV presenter, a singer-songwriter, or doing development work in Africa. You could say I'm ambitious!

Sorry, I have bascially just written an essay! I will seriously shut up now!

Ohh and just so you know what I look like:

cal3.jpg

Me, myself and I.

cal1.jpg

Me with Denzi!

cal5.jpg

My stripy rainbow hat! Yayyy!!

cal4.jpg

I have a bone. AND fairy wings!

That is all.

Thanks for reading!- Callie xxxxxxxz

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyy. Welcome to the (Strange) World Of Callie Fornia! I'm the Crazy-Curly-Haired-Swahili-Speaking-Mika-Obsessed-Girl who drinks/makes too many cups of tea (with milk, two sugars, water and generally a tea bag.) Some of my favourite things include Africa, monitor lizards, politics, drawing, my tamagotchi Denzi, my slightly-insane college, being myself and not giving a damn what people think, animal rights, books, singing, playing piano, writing songs, buying fairy wings/sparkly braces/watches/skinny jeans/and other wacky accessories, failing to be casted in advertising campaigns/TV shows (at least I try lol!) and, of course, Mika!!!

I am probably *ONE* of the Mikster's biggest fans. I don't go to his shows (although I do live in London) because that's what everyone does and I hate the follow the crowd. For the same reason, I don't post on MFC -although I do read it religiously and often entertain my equally-insane friends with chicken/knitting references (they are also lovers of the Curly-Haired One, and of the MOST-AMAZING-SONG-EVER-HAPPY-ENDING whhich I sing so much many people now aviding dislike it. Blame me if it doesn't make No.1.)

I am openly bisexual and a 'self-proclaimed-mutt' (5/8 welsh, 1/4 african, 1/4 japanese) although most people seem to think I am either Spanish or Israeli. You could say I am confused?

Some of my idols include Mika, Perez Hilton, Ugly Betty, Freddie Mercury, Lily Allen and (bizarrely I know) Angelina Jolie. But more or less anyone who goes against the crowd!

I have OCD, mild Dyslexia and I am also on the Autistic spectrum. And no, I didn't make that up! After spending 5 minutes with me most people would have worked this out since I am possibly one of the most high matinence individuals in existance.

My ideal career would be as a TV presenter, a singer-songwriter, or doing development work in Africa. You could say I'm ambitious!

cal3.jpg

Me, myself and I.

cal1.jpg

Me with Denzi!

cal5.jpg

cal4.jpg

That is all.

welcome to the fan club!:welcomeani:

cal3.jpg

Me, myself and I.

cal1.jpg

Me with Denzi!

cal5.jpg

cal4.jpg

That is all.

Hey ! so nice for you to come here! welcome !!!!!!!

love Suzanne from Canada:)

Hey! I like your essay, it's funny:biggrin2: I can see you're not a crowd follower! And I love your wings! I have a pair, but they are just white and silver... booooring!

Anyway, now I'M waffling, welcome! You should post more often, it's half the fun.. lol! Nice to meet you!

Hi Charlotte and Mercurygirl! I'm glad you like my essay, it took me 47 minutes! Actually I got those particular wings yesterday, and I love the fluffyness! I do have about 5 pairs! I have purple ones that are almost as big as me and my tutor at college said they are a safety hazard!

Also Charlotte, it is cool that you live in California! That is one of those places I would love to go if I had time!

I do hope I can post more often xxx

hey! welcome, i hope you have fun posting

wow! your intro is amazing!

by the way, i love unusual pets! you have a lizard that is so cool! i want a snake, but yeah lol a bit impractical

your pics are so cool! your eyes are pretty too

Hi Armande! I LOVE snakes (cornsnakes especially) , infact, I love all reptiles! My lizard, Zizzi, is a leopard gecko, but I'm getting my own flat as soon as I can and then I will get a Salvador Monitor - they are my favourite lizards! They are about 4 feet long and they are gorgeous! My friend has one called Sally and she is really tame. The only problem would be the heating bill! Lol

Thankyou also for saying you like my pictures. Alot of people say my eyes are kind of cat-like because they are bright green and oriental shaped. Thanks anyway!

Hi..Yeah, it's great here! Love it. I've been here almost 10 years now and I can't think of a better place....except maybe, um...LONDON!! It's on my places to see list.

Hi Charlotte and Mercurygirl! I'm glad you like my essay, it took me 47 minutes! Actually I got those particular wings yesterday, and I love the fluffyness! I do have about 5 pairs! I have purple ones that are almost as big as me and my tutor at college said they are a safety hazard!

Also Charlotte, it is cool that you live in California! That is one of those places I would love to go if I had time!

I do hope I can post more often xxx

I love London too, probably one of the only decent places in England! But I do also love California - obviously, or I wouldn't have it as a stage name! (My name is really Callie, but not Fornia! Lol). Tanzania in Africa is my real home though, as I see it.

Oh yea and this is a more normal photo of me - without posing, excessive make up or wings:

calll.jpg

Okay, I still look wierd!