has any one here met mika himself??

katieee

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums and the crazy world of MFC. You will be able to see who has met MIKA by the avatars, or by their signatures, and also if you click on the calendar link above, then you can follow along with each day of the tour, and find out who was successful in their quest to meet MIKA.

I met him. No experience can compare to that. But you should read some of the experiences from the tour, they are very exciting stories!!

Have fun here!:mf_lustslow:

dw i havnt either!!

neeeeedd to go to a mika gig soon! almost cried when they were all sold out!!!

x

Is he coming to your town soon? Even if the gig is sold out you may have a chance to meet him. Almost every thread in the gig section has tales of meeting Mika because it is unusual for him not to stop and talk to fans at some point.

i dont no?? i will have a likke look but they are all sold out i think?? i will have to hang around by the stage dor like a creepy stalker!!

lol!

We're all kind of stalking him. But we do tend to go to the concert first :naughty:

There is an extra ticket thread in the gigs section too. Someone may have tickets to a sold out show available before the date. Just try to keep an eye on it.

I just met him in the subway in London last year! Ok i said enough about it :biggrin2:

:roftl: You're not going to start putting up winking smilies now, are you? :D

That's cool. I wish I could've met him before he was famous, just so that I could see what the differences between my reactions would be.

I just met him in the subway in London last year! Ok i said enough about it :biggrin2:

What? I need details! I lived in London for 2.5 years and the only guy I ever met on the subway was another Canadian. How on earth do you manage to meet Mika when he's not even famous?

Of course I probably walked by Mika a dozen times and didn't know it. I used to live and work in the same neighborhood as the Royal College of Music and the lycée.

What? I need details! I lived in London for 2.5 years and the only guy I ever met on the subway was another Canadian. How on earth do you manage to meet Mika when he's not even famous?

Of course I probably walked by Mika a dozen times and didn't know it. I used to live and work in the same neighborhood as the Royal College of Music and the lycée.

Doesn't that make you want to kick yourself? :roftl: I mean, knowing that you probably saw him, but of course you didn't know who he was so you didn't do anything.

I've never been a KISS fan. I know virtually nothing about them except for a couple of their songs and Gene Simmons. Well, earlier in the year, I was in the mall and Paul Stanley, one of the lead singers, was there to do a signing at an art gallery. I was standing outside walking around with my niece, trying to calm her because she was acting up in the restaurant, and he was just walking around, not a foot away from me, talking on a cellphone. I had no clue who he was until about an hour later when we went inside and saw his photo for an art signing.

It's my brother (he lives in London) who recognized him because i had no idea of who he was! But Mika is very handsome and so tall it wasn't difficult to notice him! :blush-anim-cl: If only i had known that one year later he would be famous i'll probably have taken advantage of this moment :thumbdown: Maybe a next time :biggrin2:

(i hope you understand because my english is bad)