has any one here met mika himself??

katieee

Doesn't that make you want to kick yourself? :roftl: I mean, knowing that you probably saw him, but of course you didn't know who he was so you didn't do anything.

Not quite because he would have been a boy then anyway (17 at the most). But I am devastated that I dont live there anymore.

Of course it saves Mika a lot of of hassle on the restraining orders and everything. :naughty:

I've never been a KISS fan. I know virtually nothing about them except for a couple of their songs and Gene Simmons. Well, earlier in the year, I was in the mall and Paul Stanley, one of the lead singers, was there to do a signing at an art gallery. I was standing outside walking around with my niece, trying to calm her because she was acting up in the restaurant, and he was just walking around, not a foot away from me, talking on a cellphone. I had no clue who he was until about an hour later when we went inside and saw his photo for an art signing.

I was never a KISS fan either but I went to see Peter Criss, the original drummer. We ended up on his tour bus which was fun. His guitarist was good looking and quite smart. We had an interesting conversation since we were both studying psychology at university.

When I told them my name they started singing "Christine Sixteen" which is an old KISS song. :wub2:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YERxm4J-Zfg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's my brother (he lives in London) who recognized him because i had no idea of who he was! But Mika is very handsome and so tall it wasn't difficult to notice him! :blush-anim-cl: If only i had known that one year later he would be famous i'll probably have taken advantage of this moment :thumbdown: Maybe a next time :biggrin2:

(i hope you understand because my english is bad)

No, your English is perfectly understandable, thanks. You're lucky to have a brother living in London!

Did your brother recognize him because he was already known in the UK? Was this late last year or earlier on? Did you both get to talk to him?

Welcome to MFC!! Well, i met him 4 times now...

Enjoy the forum!

im gonna kill ya...:bash:

i havent met him AT ALL:sneaky2:

he decided to cancel the signing that i was going to...

where i was supposed to meet him!!!:crybaby:

god! i had prepared a text and everything its just so unfair...

no im kidding i didnt have a text yet

im gonna kill ya...:bash:

i havent met him AT ALL:sneaky2:

he decided to cancel the signing that i was going to...

where i was supposed to meet him!!!:crybaby:

god! i had prepared a text and everything its just so unfair...

no im kidding i didnt have a text yet

Don´t kill me! It´s not my fault. I suffered for cancellation too :crybaby:

No, your English is perfectly understandable, thanks. You're lucky to have a brother living in London!

Did your brother recognize him because he was already known in the UK? Was this late last year or earlier on? Did you both get to talk to him?

At the end of october (one year in 3 days :bleh: ) and yes he started to be known. My brother works as dj then he knew him. We were already in the subway when he entered and he sits near us :biggrin2:

At the end of october (one year in 3 days :bleh: ) and yes he started to be known. My brother works as dj then he knew him. We were already in the subway when he entered and he sits near us :biggrin2:

OMG, I love that story Caro:wub2:

I haven't lol. I'm not really interested in the whole groupie idea to be honest. He must get exhuasted having to please so many fans!

If I was to meet him I would probably just treat him the same as everybody else.

And then when you actually meet MIKA, you will find yourself smitten by the MIKA magic,:wub2: and all ideas of not being a groupie just MELT away. I am an oldling, and never been a groupie ever, and then when I met him the MIKA magic hit me!! (Well I was already high risk after not meeting him once, so it made the time I actually met him all the sweeter!!)

I am far more poor as a result of the concerts he's going ahead with than the ones he cancelled.

Hahaha so true!!

Oh that's great! Did you like him instantly or just later after you started hearing his music?

I spent the day with him on the Big Girl shoot..........it was a day I'll never forget!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I've purposely not waited to meet him after the gigs I've been to as I always wanted to meet him in a natural way..........I never dreamt that I'd get the chance!

The best thing for me was that the few times we chatted it was Mika who initiated the conversation.....how could I ask for more?

Everyone who meets him is totally bowled over. Like Blue sky says.....you get gotten by the Mika magic!! :naughty:

I hope that all of the MFCr's get their chance as time goes by. :thumb_yello: