london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

AH, nothing cheers you up more than cheesy singing!LOL!

Take it easy Jem, anytime you need to talk, you know what to do.

Thanks hun!:huglove:

Oh my friends are so funny. I have been friends with Kevin for about 8 years and his partner is training to be a hairdresser so we get on really well.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello girls !

I'm gonna arrive in London at 11:30 am !

The problem is that I have never travelled !:boxed:

I need someone to wait for me I guess

Which station will you be arriving at?

Thanks for all your kind wishes guys, yesterday was really hard and awful and I went to bed when I got home. I feel drained today and am going to try and cheer myself up by going over my friends house for x factor

That's the best thing to do Jem. See people and watch stupid things with them, that should help you.

Hey Jem.

Got your text, glad you're feeling better today.

I think we are going into Griffin House on the 1st, as Em said, about lunch time, as Bexx Caz and myself were meeting at Euston about 12-12.30.

I'll be arriving with Pamette and Lululitalienne at 11:28am at St-Pancras with the Eurostar (that's gonna be so weird not to be arriving at Waterloo anymore :blink: ).

EDIT: Vanessa, you might be the only one arriving at Heathrow, seems like everyone's by train.

Sivan, where does your friend live? The easiest for you might be to take a taxi straight to Griffin House.

You should be able to get a train to Euston from there, I would have thought.

What train ?:boxed:

I found this on a site :

From Heathrow Airport you can take Piccadilly line to Holborn Tube Station. Change here for Central Line to Marble Arch Tube Station and then walk for 5 minutes to Griffin House Hotel.

I found this on a site :

From Heathrow Airport you can take Piccadilly line to Holborn Tube Station. Change here for Central Line to Marble Arch Tube Station and then walk for 5 minutes to Griffin House Hotel.

That sounds like a better idea, you should go with that. I would imagine we would all get to the house at around the same time, and I think Ben or Nick will be there to welcome us anyway.

oooh GO YOU! hehe

guys im going out soon...

rose... will u pleae PM me the address of where u guys meet? ill check if its close to where my friend is or if its better to go straight to the house... please?

That sounds like a better idea, you should go with that. I would imagine we would all get to the house at around the same time, and I think Ben or Nick will be there to welcome us anyway.

Well with that I'm gonna go !I wrote everything important in my notepad!

I even bought little gifts for everyone !:biggrin2:

oooh GO YOU! hehe

guys im going out soon...

rose... will u pleae PM me the address of where u guys meet? ill check if its close to where my friend is or if its better to go straight to the house... please?

Will do, I'll check with the others and find out what is happening.

Love it Jems!!!!!! :punk:

Evening btw everyone!! :biggrin2:

Evening Sara.

Doesn't look like I'm gonna be around this evening, just got a text from my friend to go to the cinema. It's Elizabeth and it's got Clive Owen in it, can't resist that.

Everybody have fun then! :biggrin2:

I'm gonna try my other costume on again - i can't believe what a nightmare i had last night with it!! I went out shopping today and bought one exactly the same - hopefully, the zip won't break on this one before i've even tried it on!!! :naughty:

I'll be in my undies otherwise!! :shocked::roftl: :roftl:

Catcha later. xxx :thumb_yello:

YEAH!! i get a necklace!!! yeehaw. RAK1 do i get it from you. who is babs? i'd love one from my brother too. we'd love it.

also, i'm a little sad. was so excited about my gift to mika and thought the world would just jump in to join but alas! i guess people get busy with life and also, i'm new so why would they run through hoops at my little cute adorable mika-focused fan-perfect idea?:thumb_yello:

i'm much calmer these days and a lot more excited. rak1 can you tell me which chelsea house mfc members will be at. i still may be able to get in maybe maybe maybe but there are two in london and i don't want to be at the wrong one.

gabi

YEAH!! i get a necklace!!! yeehaw. RAK1 do i get it from you. who is babs? i'd love one from my brother too. we'd love it.

also, i'm a little sad. was so excited about my gift to mika and thought the world would just jump in to join but alas! i guess people get busy with life and also, i'm new so why would they run through hoops at my little cute adorable mika-focused fan-perfect idea?:thumb_yello:

i'm much calmer these days and a lot more excited. rak1 can you tell me which chelsea house mfc members will be at. i still may be able to get in maybe maybe maybe but there are two in london and i don't want to be at the wrong one.

gabi

Sorry hun, wasn't me who sent the necklace, I'm afraid.

I'm not in Chelsea House either,check the list at the front that will tell you who is where.

I found this on a site :

Vanessa, that sounds really weird to me it must be another Griffin House. Our Griffin House is South of London and Marble Arch is Central West. We're nearer to Brixton or - I think - Stockwell.

ok ive just come online to let you all know its over for me i cannot come to london no way i checked my balance today and there is no way :thumbdown:

Sorry Guys

you now have one free space in the Griffin house instead of me :boxed:

ok ive just come online to let you all know its over for me i cannot come to london no way i checked my balance today and there is no way :thumbdown:

Sorry Guys

you now have one free space in the Griffin house instead of me :boxed:

Noooooo!!!!!!! Aww, Bexxy!!! I dunno what to say......

...i'm really sorry you will be missing out on this.

Obviously, it can't be helped, but...nooooo!!!! Awwwww!!!! What a ****ing shame!! I was really looking forward to it. Awww, we had it all planned!! Awwwwwwww. Bet you're really gutted. Is there no way at all????::blink: :blink: