Ioana

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

joanna, it's up to you to explain about wombats! :biggrin2:

btw, i read sth about chocolate sauce somewhere on the last 2 pages, and as everyone is getting nostalgic here now, i thought i'd go and search for the fitting pic... especially for you guys... :biggrin2:

mika001b020707kt4eh3.jpg

don't go there,I just turned down cake! Me so proud of myself :roftl:

Too late! I ate it!

So dears, what`s up? I finally found courage to post on this thread after warm recommendations from Mellody. Have you already talked about Mika`s toy fetishism? This thread is too long to read from the beginning you know.

Too late! I ate it!

So dears, what`s up? I finally found courage to post on this thread after warm recommendations from Mellody. Have you already talked about Mika`s toy fetishism? This thread is too long to read from the beginning you know.

I'm still resisting!

mika's toy fetishism? do share

hi rebeka, so you're finally on here, YAY! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

yup, mika + milka = the chocolate sauce pic (see previous page)! drool.png

silence! I kill you! :roftl: :roftl:

but do stop pointing at that pic,it has weird effects

Have you already talked about Mika`s toy fetishism?

don't think so... only about this "toy": :naughty:

jowhileywhip.jpg

but this reminds me of some pix i've seen somewhere on the mfc with mika in bed, holding a toy figure ... and i must admit, the mika-in-bed-wearing boxershorts-part of those pics is somewhat more interesting to me than the toys... :mf_lustslow:

don't think so... only about this "toy": :naughty:

but this reminds me of some pix i've seen somewhere on the mfc with mika in bed, holding a toy figure ... and i must admit, the mika-in-bed-wearing boxershorts-part of those pics is somewhat more interesting to me than the toys... :mf_lustslow:

I know which picture you mean. Yes, he`s sweet there! Would be worth a sin, wouldn`t it? :naughty:

yup, i also remember he said that somewhere... was it on the dvd? hmm, i really should watch that again! :biggrin2:

well, rebeka still hasn't provided us with the details, so i guess the conversation just started... :bleh:

well chocolate is inspiring...milka and all...chocolate wombats,have those been made yet?

nope... not sure if it'd be so good either, a special characteristic of wombats (and their trails) is that they're hairy, and who would want hairy chocolate? :lmao: - except if the hair's still connected with mika's skin, that is. :naughty:

Yeah, it was on the dvd, at the last parts of long way from home :wink2:

Rebeka, we´re waiting! :biggrin2:

i really have to watch that again! :bleh:

hmm, did we scare rebeka away now? :blink: maybe she's not used yet to people showing interest in her dirty thoughts. :naughty:

nope... not sure if it'd be so good either, a special characteristic of wombats (and their trails) is that they're hairy, and who would want hairy chocolate? :lmao: - except if the hair's still connected with mika's skin, that is. :naughty:

that was just wrong :roftl: :roftl:

have you not heard the "bald wombat" saying? wombat trails...well ok,say that's not doable

Toysexuality? :roftl:

I remembered the thing he said about the teddy bears picnic. He realized the "plushie fetish" after he started to do it :lol3:

And, as usual, i arrived late to the conversation :lmfao:

Hola! I don`t remember that, what he said about teddy bears. Where did you read/see it?