Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

that was just wrong :roftl: :roftl:

well, i'm just helping you to save work - if i make it sound wrong, you don't have to. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

have you not heard the "bald wombat" saying?

no, don't think so... :blink: i just know wombats and wall-treated wombats, but no bald wombats.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i really have to watch that again! :bleh:

hmm, did we scare rebeka away now? :blink: maybe she's not used yet to people showing interest in her dirty thoughts. :naughty:

I`m still here!! Yes, it`s on the DVD, now I remember. Well my dirty thoughts are hard to put in words as it happens with these things. :naughty: But you gilrs are good in it! :naughty:

The Chocolate Sauce Pic :wub2: and chocolate wombats :mf_rosetinted: I guess I can just come to the knitting thread for my Christmas dessert.

In the DVD I love the way Mika drools over the bunny costume in the window...do you see the look on his face? I thought to myself.....yeah, plush fetish. (me too btw)

Ok, back to my family, but thanks for the dessert again!:bleh:

I`m still here!! Yes, it`s on the DVD, now I remember. Well my dirty thoughts are hard to put in words as it happens with these things. :naughty: But you gilrs are good in it! :naughty:

well, i spent a good percentage of my ca. 2200 posts on practising this skill. :bleh:

no, don't think so... :blink: i just know wombats and wall-treated wombats, but no bald wombats.

wall-treated now? :roftl: poor things... :roftl:

no bald wombat?how can that be! :shocked:

Or what he didn`t do to him. :naughty:

At least we know the toy is he. :naughty:

those perverted toys,never getting enough

what if the toy is a toysexual too,just from his own perspective?

In the DVD I love the way Mika drools over the bunny costume in the window...do you see the look on his face? I thought to myself.....yeah, plush fetish. (me too btw)

Yes, it was pure love. He didn`t care at all about that female figure next to the bunny. And do you remember the bear sex video?

talking bout whips and desserts, how about whipped cream? :das:

wall-treated now? :roftl: poor things... :roftl:

remember, it was you who invented that wall... :naughty:

no bald wombat?how can that be! :shocked:

guess that means you just tried to distract me by stating that there is a bald-wombat-saying... :naughty:

those perverted toys,never getting enough

what if the toy is a toysexual too,just from his own perspective?

you mean, it would look happier if mika wore his crocodile costume? :lmao:

talking bout whips and desserts, how about whipped cream? :das:

remember, it was you who invented that wall... :naughty:

guess that means you just tried to distract me by stating that there is a bald-wombat-saying... :naughty:

you mean, it would look happier if mika wore his crocodile costume?

lay off the sweets ! :lol3:

yes,I take credit for the wall,just that i didn't know you'd abuse the wombat like that

there is a bald wombat saying,i am surpsied u haven't heard it yet

You see, you don`t need my explanation.

In that case, Mika would be broken-hearted, by the toy :naughty:

The experience... :mf_rosetinted:

the toy would never! u mean it would? what a beeach!

lay off the sweets ! :lol3:

yes,I take credit for the wall,just that i didn't know you'd abuse the wombat like that

there is a bald wombat saying,i am surpsied u haven't heard it yet

well, i guess i just got a bit confused by the wombat and its trail ... so it's wombat trail + wall = yes, but wombat + wall = no. :bleh:

i referred to the saying in one of my lasts posts, might have remembered it, have you seen that? and am i right? :naughty:

well, i guess i just got a bit confused by the wombat and its trail ... so it's wombat trail + wall = yes, but wombat + wall = no. :bleh:

i referred to the saying in one of my lasts posts, have you seen that? and am i right? :naughty:

have not seen it,no

good to know ur no sadist tho

sorry guys...I have been reading the post...and my english is not that good...but I'm confused what's the

"wall" for you

and what's

"wombat"

if you could tell to me I will be very greatfulll...it's just I dont get it...sorry for my ignorance

quotes herself for joanna... :naughty:

why stank you

yeah,wombat's related

sorry guys...I have been reading the post...and my english is not that good...but I'm confused what's the

"wall" for you

and what's

"wombat"

if you could tell to me I will be very greatfulll...it's just I dont get it...sorry for my ignorance

the thing mellody quoted might help u with the wombat issue :biggrin2: