Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

See! Not only you are a rich cleptomaniac, but you're trying to be even richer! :roftl:

I can`t help it, it must be the jewish blood. :naughty: (Do I have antisemitic jokes about myself? Good that my parents don`t hear it.).

Poor me and poor Mika, will I end up doing a pimp for him? :boxed:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmmm.. and what is knitting thread about? Or "was" about?

*hugs Kittie back^*, yes...let's share him...but I get him tonight...

lilmot...so..you are saying that the new *knitters* including me...don't know the drill? *Cries* if that' so...I know...I don't know how to say things..in a *hint^* way

Don't cry.....it was started by Ioana and has had many changes. Others could explain it better than me. It has always been very respectful towards all people..... never blatant, but much more subtle, filled with wonderful innuendo and long-standing humour. We find nice patterns, knit them, and talk about their endearing qualities. Most people who joined would first read the thread to see if they would fit in with our subtle, off-the-wall humour. This thread does have a *great* reputation for being pervy, and it is but only in a very KNITTY way. I just think the end is in sight and so I shall just continue to reminisce while I can, before Ioana closes the thread. BTW....did any of you read her post about how she felt about it all???? One thing about the knitters is that they usually read all the posts so they can be very respectful to one another. There will always be a home for all the MFCers somewhere here in the MFC, so don't worry.... there will be a thread for everyone, even if this one closes. <sob>

hahahah

well....can I continue now??

16-year-old Ceci started robbing in a sensual way 24-year-old Mika's back , Mka then turned around and put some shackles in Ceci's wrists....he then put a mask on and a whip

Are you sure you are 16?? :bleh:

I can`t help it, it must be the jewish blood. :naughty: (Do I have antisemitic jokes about myself? Good that my parents don`t hear it.).

Poor me and poor Mika, will I end up doing a pimp for him? :boxed:

:biggrin2: .. The truth is that a lot of rich bussinessmen are jewish.. :wink2: ..

Oh I'm always trying to be rich too, don't worry :-P (and I'm not jewish ;D )

... :biggrin2: I don't think he would agree

There is nothing wrong with having him two night in a row! and wat if I am threatening u??? :bleh: kidding I am not threatening u I am jus telling u the truth on the matter that he would be mine :wink2: !!! But we will see who is the better Mika fan!!!

watch out ceci, the kittie is about!!!

I have an idea: why don`t you two share him tonight? It would be a nice threesome. :mf_rosetinted:

I will do you a good price.

Are you sure you are 16?? :bleh:

hahaha what you mean?, do you doubt that I'm soo young with a corrupted mind?

lilmot...yeah...I read it....now I feel baD...I don't want to be the cause of this thread being closed...*cries and gets out of thread* we should make a *non-knitters but still perve thread* ahahah

I can get the picture....threesome...haha

I forgot about that conversation.....deffo a classic.....thanks :naughty:

i forgot it too, just found it again by clicking on some random pages of part 2. :bleh:

anyway, will go to bed now, sweet dreams everyone! :biggrin2:

Ceci, I noticed you changed your avatar note. :thumb_yello:

thanks....I'm going to change it again....hahaha "bad medicine...bad medicine it's what I need" haha no. "mika is my bad medicine"

i forgot it too, just found it again by clicking on some random pages of part 2. :bleh:

anyway, will go to bed now, sweet dreams everyone! :biggrin2:

nighty night!

Yes <sigh> Thanks for being here too! I'm afraid that Ioana might be right and this thread might have finally reached it's end. I'm going to post a few more memories, though, while I can.

No end! But a twist in its character.

a few more memories....(it is okay to feel nostalgic in the knitting thread)

*pats head* da hardcore wall,dude :mf_rosetinted:

didn't even cross my mind

of course not

:hypo: Tic Taaaac Tic Taaac

my wall is your wall :mf_rosetinted:

Good question.. LOL

Oh yeah, didn't even think of that..! Except according to Bridget Jones they're eaten by alsatians. :P

Whaa!?!

Ya messin' with me Jojo? :mf_rosetinted:

It looked more like WHO!?! :blink: Now that's just wrooong!!

WTF!?

*goes to read* :naughty:

From Cathij0269 in Birmingham....

DSC00284.jpg

I like the trim on the trousers.

yeah i like the trim too

Absolutely not, that would ruin the experience, it needs to be crappy-quality VHS. How else could you get these effects?

vhsfm5.jpg

Yes, the effects are truly irreplaceable....undeniable....un hmmmm...what word am I trying to come up with?