Picture Captions! VOL.2!

Zsina

Since we're in the subject...i know that we can mesure the size of the "hum hum" of a man by looking at his hands.The size is the distance between the top of he middle finger and the end of the palme (of the hand..i don't know if it's clear but...).

Well thats what i always been told!

ps:I'm not a pervert,YOU started it !!!

i saw an episode of friends the other day and from wat i gathered if they stretch their index finger and thumb out , its the distance from the tip of the thumb to tip of the index finger:roftl:

i think thats a good way. althought ur way makes it bigger:wink2:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what's in your mind ???!! chicken people !

yes, it is in my mind too and i just had chicken curry for lunch !

but ... now it goes to the measurements !! huh ?? and yesterday, pockets , trousers , Mika's little brother or big brother !! hahaha, what's wrong with this place :shocked:

if you want to post a picture click the button looks like a picture with a mountain and the sun, then command c, command v your link !!

but i think u know it !! knobhead !

what's in your mind ???!! chicken people !

yes, it is in my mind too and i just had chicken curry for lunch !

but ... now it goes to the measurements !! huh ?? and yesterday, pockets , trousers , Mika's little brother or big brother !! hahaha, what's wrong with this place :shocked:

if you want to post a picture click the button looks like a picture with a mountain and the sun, then command c, command v your link !!

but i think u know it !! knobhead !

thanx but thats wat i tried but it still dont work.

ok ill try it. but if it turns out stupid dont laff

what does it mean ? :confused:

I'm sorry lollipopvillains, I really can't explain that! I will def get chuck out MFC or it will be deleted!!! ummmm shall I try in a not dirty way? It has something to do with something attached to Mika, this is not working! :shocked:

I'm sorry lollipopvillains, I really can't explain that! I will def get chuck out MFC or it will be deleted!!! ummmm shall I try in a not dirty way? It has something to do with something attached to Mika, this is not working! :shocked:

hahahahahaha, sorry , i've no idea what you mean by wider

braces ? or what ??? something chickenish, right ? i know you love it

hahahahahaha, sorry , i've no idea what you mean by wider

braces ? or what ??? something chickenish, right ? i know you love it

No a body part!!:shocked: def chickenish, oMG I'm thinking of him in that chicken suit again! Hey u got me talking about chicken I didn't mention it b4!!:roftl:

:blink:

i dont get it!!

im sure u cood pm us if its really bad but now im curious:mf_rosetinted:

I can't, I think u may be too young, I think u need to find out in your own time, (advice from and older person!!hehehe) I don't want to warp your minds! Your mum and dad might tell me off!! hahahahahahahahaha:shocked:

I can't, I think u may be too young, I think u need to find out in your own time, (advice from and older person!!hehehe) I don't want to warp your minds! Your mum and dad might tell me off!! hahahahahahahahaha:shocked:

...I think is too late..:naughty:

mum !!!! help !!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby:

mummy, do you think Mika did that 'i got life' using a chicken sound but not a cat sound ?? :huglove: