• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sneaky boy!

and he is complaining he has no chicken... :sneaky2:

I don't think he would chicken his drummer. You know, I think they'd loose their respect for eachother.

one year touring i`m sure he had chicken!! come on, people! he is 24!

I bet he has. :blink:

I don't believe him when he says he has no chicken...:naughty: it's impossible!I mean:he's 24,handsome and a famous musician.he can have all the chicken he wants!:bleh:

Of course, but as well as we know him. We know he's clever.. so he wouldn't chicken anyone. :roftl:

Yay! A new thread!And still....if you are Mika or close relative, please do not enter!It may cause damages in your brain.....or..tummy....and mouth....and crow's foot!I warned you!

So.....I don't know.... what to say....:blush-anim-cl:

Well...here is the link to the "old" thread, in case you want to go nostalgic.:bleh::biggrin2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3545

And....Fire!

And the vote for The best thread ever goes to you. Hilarious. i enjoyed it so much. good job

I'm 14.. :fisch:

are you?? i thought you were much older, haha

hahaha that reminds me of the licm dvd where he is like no cherise you cant u must restrain yourself and pulls her away from a group of boys!:roftl:

wasn't he pulling her away from a clothing shop? :blink:

wow What a day!!! :shocked: Mikagasmic picture thread becomes to "hot, naked picture thread" and as we see Picture captions turn into "talk about chicken with Mika" :mfr_lol: today everything seems to be naughty:naughty: nice!