Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

I don't mind looking at his pelvic thrusts. I laugh more than anything. I don't really get "hot" by him doing it. I think it's funny.

My sister and her fiancé like to suck face right in front of people. I usually throw something like a magazine at them and scream "WHY DON'T YOU JUST HAVE SEX ON THE FLOOR? I'M TRYING TO READ ABOUT ASHLEE SIMPSON'S NOSEJOB."

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: You make me laugh.

For the record, I think the population would decrease by about three-fourths if the pelvic-thrust was not allowed. :lmfao:

I like it, too. :das:

you cant get pregnet through a pelvic thrust silly! (other wise stripers would be in trouble...:boxed: )....im here to make people giggle and admire MIKA

Wait. I was asking what person would HAVE SEX in a bush (Talk about getting skin rashes :roftl:), not hide in a bush and take photos. :lmfao:

hahahahahhaha yeah... where did you get paparazzi?!

ow... bush rashes. that would burn. well, it depends on what type of bush your in i guess. like, it wouldn't be much fun if it was a rose bush, cuz that would hurt, but it would be pretty.

the world would be very different if pelvic thrusts werent alowwed...sereisouly, think about it....as far as mikas are concered...ME LIKEY! its dirty and for some resond i couldnt imagine anyone BUT mika doing em like that..

hahahaa oh my gosh! if pelvic thrusts weren't allowed! that woudl be awful! and there would be like, no one! the population would definatly go down! and mika's pelvic thrusts are pretty dirty... and i'm gonna have to admit... that's a pretty good pelvic thrust. :roftl:

hahahahahhaha yeah... where did you get paparazzi?!

ow... bush rashes. that would burn. well, it depends on what type of bush your in i guess. like, it wouldn't be much fun if it was a rose bush, cuz that would hurt, but it would be pretty.

That is my favorite quote ever. :lmfao:

you cant get pregnet through a pelvic thrust silly! (other wise stripers would be in trouble...:boxed: )....im here to make people giggle and admire MIKA

:roftl: :roftl: You make me laugh.

For the record, I think the population would decrease by about three-fourths if the pelvic-thrust was not allowed. :lmfao:

I like it, too. :das:

:blink: Why did I waunder into this thread....and why can't I just waunder away.....don't make me do....nooooo:naughty:

Okay, I will just say that it would be sad for that one fourth of the population getting pregnant without a pelvic thrust or two....such a sad state of affairs......ohhh why do you make me think about these things.

haha, he looks odd in my opinion, like hes been crying or about to cry

You're sorta right. He'd been crying for about 20 minutes when that picture was snapped.

I took away his Tonka truck, and he threw a hissyfit.

Mika: *stomping feet* Sarie! Gimme my truck! *gives her that look*

:naughty:

Exactly.:wink2:

"GIVE IT!"

"NO! You have to finish your chicken nuggets before you can play with the toy!"

Exactly.:wink2:

"GIVE IT!"

"NO! You have to finish your chicken nuggets before you can play with the toy!"

Mika: "But chicken nuggets are made from chickens with large boobies (its true, i heard it once) and mommy says that's wrong."

Sarie: "Eat it, or no toy!"

Mika: "BUT I WANT THE TOY!!!"

NO!

You EAT THE NUGGETS, or you will NOT be allowed to play with this toy.

*holds it high above Mika's reach, which would mean I'd have to be standing on a 4 foot stool, basically*

NO!

You EAT THE NUGGETS, or you will NOT be allowed to play with this toy.

*holds it high above Mika's reach, which would mean I'd have to be standing on a 4 foot stool, basically*

Mika: *pushes Sarie off her stool* "GIMME THE TRUCK!!!"

Sarie: "Oh you're gonna get it now!" *shoves chicken nugget down his throat and rips off his tamagotchi from his neck*

Mika: *screams while nugget chunks fly from his mouth*