Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Caro and Petra if you come romis can help with the language problem.... spanish is an easy language.. Mika can say some words!! jejejje

La Plata and Capital Federal are really nice places to live... Mika should do a concert in Gran Rex theatre or in the Luna Park.. and if he doesn`t have a place to stay he can come to my home... no problem!! but he have to sleep in my room with me!!jejjejej

Caro and Petra if you come romis can help with the language problem.... spanish is an easy language.. Mika can say some words!! jejejje

La Plata and Capital Federal are really nice places to live... Mika should do a concert in Gran Rex theatre or in the Luna Park.. and if he doesn`t have a place to stay he can come to my home... no problem!! but he have to sleep in my room with me!!jejjejej

right! i almost forgot! as we've got (i'm saying "we" as i'm assuming that caro is coming with me now) mika with us, spanish will not be a problem. hehe. :thumb_yello:

And for french? Because i speak french and just a little bit english :sad:

Mika sleep in your room with you??? Poor girl :thumbdown::naughty::wink2:

dear me... my dvd-drive isn't working properly and i just put the LiCM-dvd in it... everything is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwww...... you should really hear mika sing love today in a third of the usual speed... :blink:

berlindvdca8.jpg

dear me... my dvd-drive isn't working properly and i just put the LiCM-dvd in it... everything is so slowwwwwwwwwwwwww...... you should really hear mika sing love today in a third of the usual speed... :blink:

berlindvdca8.jpg

OMG :blink: I'm in love lalalala love :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

:blink: Caro your siggy!! it's the pic I have in my msn...haha :wub2:

he looks younger on it...he looks even younger than me!! hehe:naughty:

I feel like being a cuddler with him forever...and put in practise the song Cazgirl posted as a bulletin in Myspace :boxed: Well, not really haha

:blink: Caro your siggy!! it's the pic I have in my msn...haha :wub2:

he looks younger on it...he looks even younger than me!! hehe:naughty:

I feel like being a cuddler with him forever...and put in practise the song Cazgirl posted as a bulletin in Myspace :boxed: Well, not really haha

Really? I found it on the mikawebsite :naughty: