the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

I would want to die like all of my other emo friends if it wasnt for the future! when i get older im moving away to another place so i can forget my past, im moving next to luke so i can harass him!:naughty:

and haha, no we dont have a codebook, but ya know what we say..."Anything can happen in the PPRC!" that was pretty random!

but anyways, im a very dramatic person, not that i cry a lot, cuz i dont, but i scream all the time. and i over dramatize everythign as u know. and lukas is no exception! i would do anything for him!

This has just been the most comforting post ever :lol3:

flower girl ???? got a free weekend in august ???? ha ha ha ha ha ha

)( youknow you know why )

:roftl: you want some kitchen utensils to go with the flowers? wouldn't want you to starve after the grand day

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, ya I know i'm so comforting mother!

and oh yay! a wedding! this will be fun! *evil laugh* i will steal luke at the alter just like what happened in the PPRC with Becky and...hmmmm...i cant remember who she was gonna marry, was it cosmo? dammit i cant remember! anyways, i WILL get luke! *evil laugh*

what makes you say that? There are usually 3 or 4 people talking in this thread :roftl:

Well that's true...but there are over 40 doing the birthday present...maybe they just like the idea of a project more than Luke :naughty: