Mika mentioned on Chelsea Handler show!

NYMommyof3

You would have missed it if you blinked, but it was sooo funny.

Chelsey Handler, for those who do not know, does a show on E called Chelsea lately. She is a VERY funny comedian.

She was doing a spoof on donating her eggs, and she was laying on the table asking the doctor if he could relax her by playing some music. She said "Do you have Mika?"

Small ... but so great as in the US I don't hear much about Mika!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsey Handler, for those who do not know, does a show on E called Chelsea lately. She is a VERY funny comedian.

She was doing a spoof on donating her eggs, and she was laying on the table asking the doctor if he could relax her by playing some music. She said "Do you have Mika?"

Hahahahahaa, that makes me so happy.

THATS GREAT!

We don't hear that much about him in Britain either. Not as much as we should! He certainly doesn't get onto any shows in this country, and only one terrestrial channel ever airs his concerts. Usually in the middle of the night. British women are being denied a real treat! They don't get to actually SEE Mika!

Love today, from Marilyn

that's great!:lmfao::lmfao:

it makes me really happy:biggrin2: