official MFC song !!

violetsky

Yeah the chorus is an awesome idea...like the "merrry christmas everyboby" part in the christmas song....so we all can take part and not feel too embarrassed at the same time! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

great! but who recorded the merry christmas everybody?? I didn't notice they were MFCers...hahaha:naughty:

Maybe this project has not so much members because it's not a present for Mika...that attracted a lot of people to the Christmas one :(

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great! but who recorded the merry christmas everybody?? I didn't notice they were MFCers...hahaha:naughty:

Maybe this project has not so much members because it's not a present for Mika...that attracted a lot of people to the Christmas one :(

Petra organised this recording ;)

We recorded it at the Düsseldorf gig...

everyone was looking at us like we were nuts :bleh:

Petra organised this recording ;)

We recorded it at the Düsseldorf gig...

everyone was looking at us like we were nuts :bleh:

:blink: ohhh i thought they overlapped the audios of ppl saying it...well atleast that's what i had read some time ago in the thread :S

:roftl: that must have been sooo funny :roftl:

:blink: ohhh i thought they overlapped the audios of ppl saying it...well atleast that's what i had read some time ago in the thread :S

:roftl: that must have been sooo funny :roftl:

trust me...once I get going on this thing...IT WILL ATTRACT ALOT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love that part of the recording! its so good!

the Merry Christmas everybody!

:):)

I know! I can sing....sort of....yes. I would love to sing and help out to desing the cover;:D

oh yes....remember this is not a present for MIKA so we ALL GET A COPY !!

ONCE ITS DONE!!!!

with accompanying sheet music

Hi all of you!

oh soooo excited! going to stay in the music room and work away!

I love having my own music room! love it!

As I said, Armande, Sunday I will have the whole chord progression thing set!

Thankyou for your wonderful help. And Romi..I tried the third ...very nice harmony and it works!

suz

Kavi!I want you to sing the first verse with Romi on harmony. oh yeah!! I am having the best time! melody figured completely for verse #1, first 2 choruses, verse #2 (awesome lyrics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and now on to the bridge ! the most awesomeness of awesomeness...will go into a chorus melody using brassy funkyness like the Royal Sympathy Band...!

Progress report #1

next one in a minute.

Kavi!I want you to sing the first verse with Romi on harmony. oh yeah!! I am having the best time! melody figured completely for verse #1, first 2 choruses, verse #2 (awesome lyrics guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and now on to the bridge ! the most awesomeness of awesomeness...will go into a chorus melody using brassy funkyness like the Royal Sympathy Band...!

Progress report #1

next one in a minute.

:biggrin2: yay cool! sorry 4 u guys though who have to listen :naughty::roftl: