official MFC song !!

violetsky

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Armande:) been thinking about choir bits. What do you think.

There are three verses. and this is what I envision:

Verse#1

Melody: Alto

Harmony: Alto, Soprano, Lower Voice

Verse#2

Melody:Soprano

Harmony:Alto, Soprano, Lower Voice

Verse#3

Melody:Lower Voice

Harmony:Alto, Soprano, Lower Voice

Ending:Lower Voice and Alto/Soprano unison , then Harmony: Lower Voice and Melody: Alto and Soprano.

I'm just wondering El, what key you've got it written in and whether you'll have any key changes to make it more comfortable for the different voices?

Completely off topic here, but are the U.S. girls going to Seattle doing a special Valentines project for Mika?

haha I'm dropping by to recommend the thread: Sing it like MIka!!

there are wonderful voices there! (I'm fan of Sarah-loves-Mika and Ioana :naughty:). Mine is not wonderful actually...hahaha

and our friend Kavi participated singing Love Today !! so sweet...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=882859

some of this people could sing here!

haha I'm dropping by to recommend the thread: Sing it like MIka!!

there are wonderful voices there! (I'm fan of Sarah-loves-Mika and Ioana :naughty:). Mine is not wonderful actually...hahaha

and our friend Kavi participated singing Love Today !! so sweet...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=882859

some of this people could sing here!

I'll have to check that out. Sounds like fun.

I am still working on this don't worry

I am going to write a love song for MIKA ( to play in a concert or something) for when I give the valentines project to him

Cool! I'm glad there's a valentines project. Now, do you mean you're going to write a love song to him or for him to do?

I've been playing around with the MFC song with the drum beats on my keyboard. Lol!! Soooo much fun. So far I've only tried 15 out of the 100 on there and I already think 6 of them would be good depending on how it was sung. My favourite but weirdest so far is a bossanova done really fast, think it was about 132. We would sing at a half speed, sort of.... Quite funny.

nah no audition, what range are you?

i think we want to record it as it should sound, and then at gigs and stuff people are free to sing it however they want, as an anthem.

we dont have much yet though, we have lyrics, they are floating around somewhere, and a feel (shuffle)

I'm a soprano, but I have the feeling I'm a mezzosoprano^^

• 4 weeks later...
if i am still allowed to sing...:blush-anim-cl:

Hey are you another alto? I can't remember who it was that I heard (cos there are three of you whose name start with I that I get muddled up), but someone had a lovely deep strong voice....

Oh gosh sorry guys. I haven't been here in ages! How is everything coming along??

Hi Kavi. I think everything is either at a standstill or else being worked on VERY slowly as RL and other projects get in the way, like the LICM fan club CD.

Hey are you another alto? I can't remember who it was that I heard (cos there are three of you whose name start with I that I get muddled up), but someone had a lovely deep strong voice....

i dunno...how can i find out?

Hi Kavi. I think everything is either at a standstill or else being worked on VERY slowly as RL and other projects get in the way, like the LICM fan club CD.

OH. but i seriously haven't been here in mths!! I'm sry cause i was active in this thread, then RL got in the way etc...but what r the lyrics and did they come up with a tune yet??