official MFC song !!

violetsky

i dunno...how can i find out?

you could send me a link to something you sing and I'll tell you what I think:wink2: or you can go to something like Wikipedia and find out what the supposed range of an alto is and if you match that. Do you sing high or low?

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you could send me a link to something you sing and I'll tell you what I think:wink2: or you can go to something like Wikipedia and find out what the supposed range of an alto is and if you match that. Do you sing high or low?

i think i sing both!

OH. but i seriously haven't been here in mths!! I'm sry cause i was active in this thread, then RL got in the way etc...but what r the lyrics and did they come up with a tune yet??

Yes. I'd have to find the lyrics and the link.... hang on.

Have you posted a song link in the sing it like Mika thread?

unfortunately i don't have a file of my singing. (besides my lines on the Christmas project song...) but i can record something within the next days, just an example of my voice, if you like!

Right, I've got more lyrics and I've just changed a couple of words. ~Ana~, I was singing this in the car earlier today and I prefer your version so I'll pop that in also and then everyone can pick it apart and improve it all. I'll put the new bits in bold.

We are the members of the M.F.C.

It stands for Mika Fan Club and it's wonderful you see.

We're many different people, from all around the world,

Some black, some white, some young, some old, some boy AND LOTS OF GIRL (shouted, although doesn't have to be)

The world may say we're crazy cos we love this guy,

but he totally deserves it and here's the reasons why;

He's talented, good-looking, charisma by the ton,

A poet and a showman and of course he's lots of fun.

Our club has many members who aren't here today,

but if everyone was present then you would hear us say,

We're friends, we're mates, we're buddies, but even more than that

We're all mad fans of the "Big M" guy, we love to call him that.

You ask us why we're gathered all together in this way,

Cos Mika's gonna grace us with his presence today.

These are the lyrics we have so far. I've just remembered that I sent the tune privately to El, cos I didn't know about mediafire then. I'll have to see if I can upload it sometime today.....

These are the lyrics we have so far. I've just remembered that I sent the tune privately to El, cos I didn't know about mediafire then. I'll have to see if I can upload it sometime today.....

Ok. thanks!

unfortunately i don't have a file of my singing. (besides my lines on the Christmas project song...) but i can record something within the next days, just an example of my voice, if you like!

Good. Are you involved in the LICM fan CD as well? What about your contribution to that?

Good. Are you involved in the LICM fan CD as well? What about your contribution to that?

i haven't recorded the songs yet (intoxicated, instant martyr & teardrop).

i must confess, i have been lazy...:blush-anim-cl:

i haven't recorded the songs yet (intoxicated, instant martyr & teardrop).

i must confess, i have been lazy...:blush-anim-cl:

I don't know intoxicated, I've only recently discovered instant martyr (I've been trying to stay away from the unmentionables, but don't feel so bad now that I know Instant Martyr is gonna be on the Big Girls release we're getting in Oz at the beginning of Feb) and have only heard Mika's version of Teardrop and don't like it....

I was trying to work out by your choice of songs what your vocal range might be. I'm actually thinking of having a go at IM when I've learnt it, cos it's not high.....

hmmm. let me think.

just very slightly higher but it is easy for me to sing along!

So you think you're a bit deeper than me or a bit higher than me? sorry, I didn't quite get what you meant. If you're deeper than me, you're definitely an alto, if a bit higher, maybe a mezzo. I sing alto.

Ooh. Gotta go. Hubby wants the pc. Bye!

So you think you're a bit deeper than me or a bit higher than me? sorry, I didn't quite get what you meant. If you're deeper than me, you're definitely an alto, if a bit higher, maybe a mezzo. I sing alto.

Ooh. Gotta go. Hubby wants the pc. Bye!

i think my voice is a bit higher than yours. so maybe i am a mezzo. we will find out within the next days.:naughty:

bey, see you!

• 5 months later...

ITS TIME TO GET BACK TO THIS!!

I STILL HAVE MY THEME !

AND CHICKADEES TOO!

OK GUYS WE LOST THIS AND ITS TIME!!!!!!!!!!

ideas!! chickadee! i will listen again for the chords and re assess what I was doing with it! WE CAN THEN PUT ON OUR MYSPACE PAGE AND OR CHAT!!

SUZANNE!

To Mika dedicated.:wub2:

Oh,never separated.:gathering:

Maybe sometimes naughty rated,:naughty:

Foreign we're not,adorable in the aggregate.:arf2:

Compare we don't.

End of help there's not gonna be,

Repare we will you,:drunk_sing:

Strong in love MFCers won't give depress to beat you!:groupwave:

i just wanted to post it here bcs i want u to know that i'm thinking at all of u all the time and i love u almost like Mika...:wink2: