the WEIRD SPOOKY MIKA related things that happens... this one is just to much!

Sivan

:blink:

ok so.... summer (nani_summer) were chating 2 days ago on msn....

she watched the video of mika falling on cherisse drums... and said its funny...

i said "SUMMER!!! ITS NOT FUNNY!!!"

summer: "wouldnt u laugh if u saw it?"

me: "NO i would go to mika and help him up!"

:naughty: summer is not mean or anything.... i know most of u laughed about that! :naughty:

lol..anyway!!!

i just had a chat with lollipop_monkey on MSN.... its like our 3rd chat ever... and we kinda talk about the "Life in cartoon motion" project for mika the whole time...

and what she tells me???? i quote:

"So I has this dream last night that you, me, and a bunch of other MFCers were invited to watch Mika's next music video shoot, right on the set. In this dream, he went to jump and tripped, and hurt his wrist. Then you ran over, and helped him bandage his wrist.

And he was so grateful to you that he invited you to come stay at the resort he was staying at, and asked you to come have breakfast with him"

:blink: :blink: :blink:

and to remind u....the talk summer and i had was a day before yesterday!!!!

WTF?????

and lollipop_monkey and i never talked about this thing!

im scared.... :roftl:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This dream was so vivid! There we were (like 25 people from the MFC - I think mostly people who have posted pics of themselves lately), standing at a Mika video shoot, and next thing I know, Mika has hurt his wrist, and there's Sivan running to Mika's rescue.

Then we were all standing at our hotel, and Sivan was telling us how Mika wanted her to come stay in the same wing of the resort as him, and wanted her to meet him for breakfast.

What a weird coincidence, given that Sivan and Summer were just talking about it!

Sivan is Mika's personal nurse. :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh, well, it is really weird! :blink:

You should know: if you see Mika one day, and he falls down, you will have to help him, and maybe lollipop_monkey's dream become true and then you will go to have breakfast with him! (if that happens, call me! :bleh: )

This dream was so vivid! There we were (like 25 people from the MFC - I think mostly people who have posted pics of themselves lately), standing at a Mika video shoot, and next thing I know, Mika has hurt his wrist, and there's Sivan running to Mika's rescue.

Then we were all standing at our hotel, and Sivan was telling us how Mika wanted her to come stay in the same wing of the resort as him, and wanted her to meet him for breakfast.

What a weird coincidence, given that Sivan and Summer were just talking about it!

Sivan is Mika's personal nurse. :mf_rosetinted:

lmao.... if he need me to be im there... ;)

Ohh, well, it is really weird! :blink:

You should know: if you see Mika one day, and he falls down, you will have to help him, and maybe lollipop_monkey's dream become true and then you will go to have breakfast with him! (if that happens, call me! :bleh: )

ok guys in london....please dont make mika fall just to see my reaction k? :roftl:

Good thread!

What happened to me 2 or 3 days ago is also quite funny....

I was sitting on the train on the way home from work, listening to Mika as usual, when the "teddybear picnic" bit from the Bologna gig starts...So it goes "if you go down in the woods, etc"

At the same time that I'm listening, I'm also (as usual again!!) reading the paper that the guy in front of me is reading....and I swear, at the EXACT SAME TIME that the song says those lines, the guy starts a new page on the paper where it's printed in big, bold letters:

"IF YOU GO DOWN IN THE WOODS" and then something else which I can't remember.

If someone wants to double check the veracity of it, he was reading the "Standard Lite" which is a free commuter paper that you get in London.:naughty:

How coincidental is that?????

At the exact same time!! And also such an unusual sentence!:blink:I was really freaked out!

Good thread!

What happened to me 2 or 3 days ago is also quite funny....

I was sitting on the train on the way home from work, listening to Mika as usual, when the "teddybear picnic" bit from the Bologna gig starts...So it goes "if you go down in the woods, etc"

At the same time that I'm listening, I'm also (as usual again!!) reading the paper that the guy in front of me is reading....and I swear, at the EXACT SAME TIME that the song says those lines, the guy starts a new page on the paper where it's printed in big, bold letters:

"IF YOU GO DOWN IN THE WOODS" and then something else which I can't remember.

If someone wants to double check the veracity of it, he was reading the "Standard Lite" which is a free commuter paper that you get in London.:naughty:

How coincidental is that?????

At the exact same time!! And also such an unusual sentence!:blink:I was really freaked out!

happend to me to!!!! a week ago i was on the bus and LOVE TODAY came on and when he said love love me.....i see infront of me a huge COCA COLA poster of a bottle and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE..... come out of it! :blink:

happend to me to!!!! a week ago i was on the bus and LOVE TODAY came on and when he said love love me.....i see infront of me a huge COCA COLA poster of a bottle and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE..... come out of it! :blink:

Hehe, that is coincidental, but what are the chances of seeing the exact phrase "if you go down in the woods" printed in a paper?????:naughty::naughty::naughty:

she watched the video of mika falling on cherisse drums... and said its funny...

:naughty: summer is not mean or anything.... i know most of u laughed about that! :naughty:

HAHA. I was literally just thinking about that video because I wanted to watch it again...to laugh. I'm sorry, but I'm with summer...it was funny!

:roftl: But I would've been scared in the heat of the moment and helped him.

But that's what good friends do...laugh when our friend falls, then ask if they're okay.:mf_rosetinted:

Hehe, that is coincidental, but what are the chances of seeing the exact phrase "if you go down in the woods" printed in a paper?????:naughty::naughty::naughty:

true true.... it happens to me a lot when i say something or listen to music and same second read it or hear it on the tv but not long sentences like that lol :biggrin2: weirddd

HAHA. I was literally just thinking about that video because I wanted to watch it again...to laugh. I'm sorry, but I'm with summer...it was funny!

:roftl: But I would've been scared in the heat of the moment and helped him.

But that's what good friends do...laugh when our friend falls, then ask if they're okay.:mf_rosetinted:

True...very true.:mf_rosetinted:

We laugh at their pain and embarrament and ask them if they need help.

i had a dream about him last night.

me and my dad were at his concert and we were in the front row on the far right. we were so close and i was like "MmmmmMika!" and he was singing Relax. Well actually it was the encore. Anyway people started to leave and after the song some people were waiting outside for him.

Someone came out - who looked nothing like Mika but I thought it was him for some reason - and I said to him "Do you recognise me from your MySpace Competition?" with a smile and he just looked at me. I was disappointed and I said "did you even choose the winners?" and he looked at me and blanked me. After a while he said "yes" and walked off. And I was really disappointed because he wasn't who I thought he was.

But then I was thinking in my dream and I thought - that was rubbish, scrap that - and I met Mika all over again and this time it really WAS Mika, laughing and chatting as he does. So I asked the same questions and he said "I didn't choose them but I did announce them"

and that was about it really.

OH! And my dad is turning into a fan, I swear by it. A few days ago my dad was like "only a few days left!" [to Mika's concert] and then he messaged me on msn and was like "have you seen these videos" and it was videos of the songs grace kelly, relax and big girl from the Olympia concert :roftl:

I was like "nah i havent, thanks dad!"

:roftl:

OH! And my dad is turning into a fan, I swear by it. A few days ago my dad was like "only a few days left!" [to Mika's concert] and then he messaged me on msn and was like "have you seen these videos" and it was videos of the songs grace kelly, relax and big girl from the Olympia concert :roftl:

I was like "nah i havent, thanks dad!"

Wow, you've got one great dad. And he has a great taste.:biggrin2:

I had my first Mika dream 2 nights ago.

I dreamed that he had a concert in our country and that I was helping preparing the venue.:blink: Then when the concert started I was stanidng somewhere in the back and coulnd't see anything. After the gig everyone went to meet him (even my parents:blink: ) but I got lost somewhere (in my home city, which was completely different though) and I ended up at some clairvoyant. :doh: So anyway-I missed everything. Silly dream.

But I think it has a lot of to do with the fact that I can't go to London. :tears: Even my stupid college (which is the reason why I'm not going) was in that dream.

Oh, maybe I'm just going :insane:.

lol..anyway!!!

i just had a chat with lollipop_monkey on MSN.... its like our 3rd chat ever... and we kinda talk about the "Life in cartoon motion" project for mika the whole time...

and what she tells me???? i quote:

"So I has this dream last night that you, me, and a bunch of other MFCers were invited to watch Mika's next music video shoot, right on the set. In this dream, he went to jump and tripped, and hurt his wrist. Then you ran over, and helped him bandage his wrist.

And he was so grateful to you that he invited you to come stay at the resort he was staying at, and asked you to come have breakfast with him"

:blink: :blink: :blink:

and to remind u....the talk summer and i had was a day before yesterday!!!!

WTF?????

and lollipop_monkey and i never talked about this thing!

im scared.... :roftl:

It is weird to hear it from someone else especially if is the first time you guys were talking about. But SIVAN, you seen very nice and you always help the other MFCers. So probably lollipop_monkey has that in mind.

It is weird to hear it from someone else especially if is the first time you guys were talking about. But SIVAN, you seen very nice and you always help the other MFCers. So probably lollipop_monkey has that in mind.

i guess lol