have you seen this??

norwalk174

i'm not sure if it's correct or not but anne-sophie (aka mika's lil finga :naughty:) found it on the french forum and i thought i would share...

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?page=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&fromrow=1&torow=25&affiliation=BMI&cae=477236431&keyID=976175&keyname=PENNIMAN%20MICHAEL%20HOLBROOK&querytype=WriterID

so are those really all the songs that mika's written? :blink:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not sure if it's correct or not but anne-sophie (aka mika's lil finga :naughty:) found it on the french forum and i thought i would share...

http://repertoire.bmi.com/writer.asp?page=1&blnWriter=True&blnPublisher=True&blnArtist=True&fromrow=1&torow=25&affiliation=BMI&cae=477236431&keyID=976175&keyname=PENNIMAN%20MICHAEL%20HOLBROOK&querytype=WriterID

so are those really all the songs that mika's written? :blink:

Whoa that's strange...Maybe that's not the complete list of them. :blink:

so are those really all the songs that mika's written?

...interesting:blink: :blink:

that song 'Gave It All Away' is on there.

y'know the one he supposedly wrote for the boyband then took back?

Grace Kelly is spelled wrong, though:naughty:

i don't know what to think of it but thanks for posting!:wink2:

(can you tell me what video your sig is from?:biggrin2: pleeeeeeeeease??:naughty: )

...interesting:blink:

that song 'Gave It All Away' is on there.

y'know the one he supposedly wrote for the boyband then took back?

Grace Kelly is spelled wrong, though:naughty:

i don't know what to think of it but thanks for posting!:wink2:

(can you tell me what video your sig is from?:biggrin2: pleeeeeeeeease??:naughty: )

:naughty: i didn't notice that it was spelled wrong.. i was just surprised that holy johnny and how much do you love me weren't on there but i have no clue what it really means

its at the very beginning of the main video http://www.youtube.com/babspanky :biggrin2:

:naughty: i didn't notice that it was spelled wrong.. i was just surprised that holy johnny and how much do you love me weren't on there but i have no clue what it really means

its at the very beginning of the main video http://www.youtube.com/babspanky :biggrin2:

you're right. Those aren't on there.:blink:

*rubs imaginary beard*

oh, yeaaaaaaa

i remember this video, but not the beginnning:naughty:

thanks for finding it and posting it:flowers2:

hmm...

well...relax is listed twice...

and i wonder what that italian looking one is...

i thought that those were 2 different songs :naughty: but now that you mention they probably just listed it twice

you're right. Those aren't on there.:blink:

*rubs imaginary beard*

it's all very confusing to me... *twists the end of imaginary mustache*

i'm so lame :mf_rosetinted:

The Italian song is from Eros Ramazotti actually...

All songs are not here that's obvious. Maybe the other ones are not registered with this company??

Notice Mika's working with Guy Chambers, the guy wh wrote several hits for Robbie Williams, like 'Angels'...

GC knows the Queen's guitarist so that's maybe this way met the musician...

the italian one is a song by eros ramazzotti... if you click on it, you'll see that there's not "michael holbrook penniman" listed as a writer, but someone called "alice" - a click on the name shows the same songlist as mika. looks like someone's trying to hide something there behind a pseudonym... :naughty:

btw, "instant martyr" is also missing, and that one has been published. strange. :blink:

the italian one is a song by eros ramazzotti... if you click on it, you'll see that there's not "michael holbrook penniman" listed as a writer, but someone called "alice" - a click on the name shows the same songlist as mika. looks like someone's trying to hide something there behind a pseudonym... :naughty:

btw, "instant martyr" is also missing, and that one has been published. strange. :blink:

:shocked: i can't belive i forgot about that one!!

i just wanna hear that look don't touch song :naughty: i think it would be good :biggrin2:

i remember someone once said here on the mfc that "ugly boy" is in fact "loverboy".

:shocked: i had no idea!

i really miss that song though :tears: i used to listen to it everyday on youtube because it was my favorite :wub2: and then it just disappeared

i cried and my family made fun of me :naughty: but i really loved that song :tears: :tears: