Saz and Caz's even BIGGER ONE!! GLASGOW!!!

Sara

Meant to ask my friends when I 'did' lunch in Glasgow on Saturday, but forgot. Will text them. Have been away from Glasgow for 12 years....only go back during the day at a weekend etc, haven't been out at night in Glasgow for a long time.

Will let you know! There will be tons of us, so that's a problem. I'm sure lots of places would turn away a group of 30 singing Mika songs!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meant to ask my friends when I 'did' lunch in Glasgow on Saturday, but forgot. Will text them. Have been away from Glasgow for 12 years....only go back during the day at a weekend etc, haven't been out at night in Glasgow for a long time.

Will let you know! There will be tons of us, so that's a problem. I'm sure lots of places would turn away a group of 30 singing Mika songs!!! :biggrin2:

:roftl::naughty:

O.k, that's brilliant!!! Thank you!!! Any ideas at all on pubs and / or clubs will be brilliant!! :thumb_yello:

30 of us singing and dancing sounds a blast :punk:

Hello peeps!!! :punk:

Since this thread hasn't had much response, I'm closing it (if i can???? Maybe a mod is needed to clarify??)

Everybody else has been talking about their night out after the chinese in The Big One thread.

So, anyone who visits, might as well go here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9858

I thought it might be helpful making this thread because there was only a list for people who were going to the meal, not for anything after. Nevermind. Thank you to those of you who said you wanted to come out with us.

Doesn't look like anything has been decided for defo, so, i guess i'll be bumming about somewhere.:thumb_yello:

Thanks again, Saz.:punk:

Hello peeps!!! :punk:

Since this thread hasn't had much response, I'm closing it (if i can???? Maybe a mod is needed to clarify??)

Everybody else has been talking about their night out after the chinese in The Big One thread.

So, anyone who visits, might as well go here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9858

I thought it might be helpful making this thread because there was only a list for people who were going to the meal, not for anything after. Nevermind. Thank you to those of you who said you wanted to come out with us.

Doesn't look like anything has been decided for defo, so, i guess i'll be bumming about somewhere.:thumb_yello:

Thanks again, Saz.:punk:

The plan is to go to the 80s pub/club Reflex after the Chinese meal. You up for that?

The plan is to go to the 80s pub/club Reflex after the Chinese meal. You up for that?

Thanks GITB. Well, since i'm an 80's girl - it sounds brilliant!! :biggrin2:

I've only ever been to one 80's club before, and that was in London after the Adam Ant Convention, lol!! Thanks again for posting in here.x :biggrin2::thumb_yello: