Mika In Brussels Today !!!!

lotus58

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a fab night out!:wink2:

I came back home yesterday from Amsterdam. Loved the show. Mika`s voice is back, so no need to worry:thumb_yello:

thanks, mag ! oh was his voice gone then ??? haven't been here for a quite while so don't know the latest news anymore ...

:mf_rosetinted:

thanks, mag ! oh was his voice gone then ??? haven't been here for a quite while so don't know the latest news anymore ...

:mf_rosetinted:

Read on the forum that he could not sing on World Music Awards last week because of laryngitis. Poor:thumbdown: Mika.

Let us know about tonight`s concert:punk:

I wish I could be there...

Read on the forum that he could not sing on World Music Awards last week because of laryngitis. Poor:thumbdown: Mika.

yep!

But i dun know any news come to HK become negative....

One of newspaper and One of tv station in HK reported there was a rumour that mika can't sing 'grace kelly' because the song implied 'grace kelly' in Monaco where the world music award took place......i dun get it :mf_rosetinted:

yep!

But i dun know any news come to HK become negative....

One of newspaper and One of tv station in HK reported there was a rumour that mika can't sing 'grace kelly' because the song implied 'grace kelly' in Monaco where the world music award took place......i dun get it :mf_rosetinted:

Really???:shocked:

I dont get it either:wink2:

Really???:shocked:

I dont get it either:wink2:

well that is not so difficult to get, dears ! Actress Grace Kelly became princess of Monaco and some people fear that the royal family might have taken offense at Mika's words : I try to be like Grace Kelly, but then her looks were so sad ...

though I am sure that the royals of Monaco are intelligent enough to understand that Mika didn't mean any harm by saying that, on the contrary !

got it now ??? :wink2:

you know what everybody.....iam so saaaaaaaaaaaddddddd:crybaby: i live in belgium, Mika will be here tonight,normaly it should be one of my best and wonderful night but it won't be:mad3: :( because i won't be at Mika concert,I don't have a ticket,whenI wanted buy it a few monts ago,it was already sold out:thumbdown: I did competitions on several radios to have the chance to get a ticket,but nothing:mad:

MIKA IS THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEESTTTTTT:woot_jump: :flowers2: