Mika's smile Fan Club.

Ceci_B

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I've got the 'dans la rue un ange passe' (you know what I mean? :wink2:) and another pic as my background *cougheyelashescough* :das: (i've got 2 desktops)

you lucky people !!!!!

I can't put one as a backround cause I share my computer with everyone else in my family and I get shouted at whenever I put one :huh:

can't wait to get my own computer ...

9745566.jpg

This one won't help us to stop smiling.. :wub2:

That pic is wonderful!:wub2:

This pic probably a lot of people has seen because we always show it. It was taken at the Chicago gig by another MFC'er. She was standing next to us and showed some of her pictures to us after the gig. It's one of our favorites.

m64-2.jpg

That day was fab. Feb. 5th 2008.:wub2: Mika said “This is one of my favorite venues I’ve ever played in. It’s absolutely delicious.”:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

That pic is wonderful!:wub2:

This pic probably a lot of people has seen because we always show it. It was taken at the Chicago gig by another MFC'er. She was standing next to us and showed some of her pictures to us after the gig. It's one of our favorites.

m64-2.jpg

That day was fab. Feb. 5th 2008.:wub2: Mika said “This is one of my favorite venues I’ve ever played in. It’s absolutely delicious.”:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

you were there ??!

oh you lucky lucky lucky lucky LUCKY poeplllee !

I'm gonna be like that the 21st !

You couldn't take pics there but a lot of people brought in camera phones. A lot of people posted up pics so we're so glad we got a lot of pics. The one in our sig is also from Feb. 5th 2008.

You're lucky also getting to see him on the 21st. That is the day after our birthday. We didn't get to meet him after the gig because he had to be to the next city very soon. Hope you get to meet him.