Get your apples ready! The Mika Myspace Picture Proposition is back!

Finkster

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, my friend unintentionally got a picture of me doing the apple pose, but i dont have myspace :(

You can still post it here if you'd like!

:thumb_yello:

Apple pose? So that's what you call it. I'm sure there are at least a bajiliion fans pictures that have the same pose. I've seen it so many times. :naughty:

Ya gonna take part? :das: Or do you not have a myspace..? I forgot. xD Haven't spoken to you in quite some time!

And Ceci, your picture is so cute! ^_^

You can still post it here if you'd like!

Ya gonna take part? :das: Or do you not have a myspace..? I forgot. xD Haven't spoken to you in quite some time!

And Ceci, your picture is so cute! ^_^

Nope, no myspace. :bleh:

so....we are posting our pics on dicember 7th on myspace.....is Mika going to check it out? or what¿?

Yup, the seventh on myspace, and I'm not sure if he will..haha probably not. xD But I'm sure that when we all comment him, he'll catch on.

i shall when i get a hold of it, its not on my camera

Okay, cool!

Now..what shall the comments say..?

Ok :D

the comment...welll it could be something like:

"Dear Mika: Your MFC girls had done this for you to show you how much do we appeciate you, love you and how difficult is to make the apple pose. love...the MFC girls"

or soemthing...I don't know...I'm not inspired.

Ok :D

the comment...welll it could be something like:

"Dear Mika: Your MFC girls had done this for you to show you how much do we appeciate you, love you and how difficult is to make the apple pose. love...the MFC girls"

or soemthing...I don't know...I'm not inspired.

xD I like it.

Hm...or how about...

"Aww..YO MIKA!

Your wonderful apple pose has inspired many MFCers to try their own.

If you're wondering "what on earth is the apple pose?" Why don't you look closely to find out. :wink2:"

xD I don't know either.

i like yours.

thank you

maybe something like this

"Yo Mika!!! you are famous for your music, looks and also for your apple pose. Yeah, your apple pose and you have made us to do our very own...(it's quite difficult tough) so why don't you check us out! we love ya and your ap`ple pose"

i like yours.

thank you

maybe something like this

"Yo Mika!!! you are famous for your music, looks and also for your apple pose. Yeah, your apple pose and you have made us to do our very own...(it's quite difficult tough) so why don't you check us out! we love ya and your ap`ple pose"

I like that one best!

thank you....

what about this one

"Yo! Big M!! you've been pimpin' with your music, voice, moves and looks, but lately you've made us do our personal apple pose. You should know of what are we talking about, 'cause you do it yourself; if you still don't get it, come and check out the crazy MFCers that have been inpired on you to make this special thread. Don't forgett we love ya!. (you apple pose it's quite difficult)

Love, the MFCers.

thank you....

what about this one

"Yo! Big M!! you've been pimpin' with your music, voice, moves and looks, but lately you've made us do our personal apple pose. You should know of what are we talking about, 'cause you do it yourself; if you still don't get it, come and check out the crazy MFCers that have been inpired on you to make this special thread. Don't forgett we love ya!. (you apple pose it's quite difficult)

Love, the MFCers.

xD I like that one too.

We should have others vote.