Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my... :roftl:

lol! Well, all you have to do is get the ball out of the scrum and pass it to the backs...... :bleh: not that hard!!! :bleh::roftl:

Us 3 have been talking 4 ages....

(Sorry for the randomness of that comment!!)

lol! I know!

The busiest ive seen this place actually! Its great!

Haha! I know! Unfortunatly, I've gotta go! Pizzahut here I come! :naughty:

Cya later guys! :punk:

Bye byeeeeeee!!!

Enjoy Pizza Hut! Talk soon. :huglove:

hello :D

did ya have a nice time at Pizza Hut? :bleh:

Yeah actually, except my mum embarresing me and the waitress giving me a colouring pack thinking I was about 8, but apart from that :roftl:

This 2 year old came charging up to me and started handing me sweets :blink:

Yeah actually, except my mum embarresing me and the waitress giving me a colouring pack thinking I was about 8, but apart from that :roftl:

:naughty: awwwwwww :P

that always happens to me, once last year, when i was 15, i went to buy click on dvd (which is a 12) and they asked me for ID! i mean :o! :thumbdown:

hehe

lmao aww bless :P i never know what to do around kids, if that happened to me i'd probably run away lmao :roftl:

:naughty: awwwwwww :P

that always happens to me, once last year, when i was 15, i went to buy click on dvd (which is a 12) and they asked me for ID! i mean :o! :thumbdown:

hehe

lmao aww bless :P i never know what to do around kids, if that happened to me i'd probably run away lmao :roftl:

Hehe... I know! I got chucked out a cinema once because they didn't think I was over 12.... I had this horrible 3 year old following me once at this amusment park and ended up running away from him. :naughty:

Why do little kids like me? :blink:

Hi there - not been in here before - how's everyone :)

Hi Laurel! Welcome to the Brit thread! How are you?

:naughty: Bless!

Apart from that, did you enjoy the food? What pizza did you order?

Hey uk! Wots up?:wink2:

Hello!

Heya! I'm bashing my scanner to death trying to fix it :naughty:

How about you? :roftl:

Grrr! I hate scanners! Especially my photocopier - that's the worst. It just chews up the paper and spits it out in a ball! :boxed:

Yeah... :naughty:

Deep pan pizza with onions, mushrooms and extra cheese, :punk:

Cool!!!

I don't like mushrooms!! They scare me! :bleh:

Hello!

Grrr! I hate scanners! Especially my photocopier - that's the worst. It just chews up the paper and spits it out in a ball! :boxed:

Cool!!!

I don't like mushrooms!! They scare me! :bleh:

That's not good, :roftl: My printer does that... :boxed:

Yeah... The evil mushrooms will eat your brains!

That's not good, :roftl: My printer does that... :boxed:

Yeah... The evil mushrooms will eat your brains!

Yeah!!! My computer does my head in most of the time. I'm lucky when i can get on the laptop because it's really quick, but mines getting old now.... :boxed: It makes a right racket when the fan gets going..... :boxed:

Arrrgh! Evil mushrooms and the evil sprout-men!! Coming to take me awaaaaaaay..... arrrrrrrrrrgh!!

Hehe... I know! I got chucked out a cinema once because they didn't think I was over 12.... I had this horrible 3 year old following me once at this amusment park and ended up running away from him. :naughty:

Why do little kids like me? :blink:

gah yeah the other day i went to see a 15 at the cinema, they refused to believe i was 16 so i had to show him my homework planner because it had my form on it :naughty:

i hate little kids, and little kids hate me :P

gah yeah the other day i went to see a 15 at the cinema, they refused to believe i was 16 so i had to show him my homework planner because it had my form on it :naughty:

I hate little kids, Sticky fingered monsters... :blink:

I know! I have to even show prove at school so I can take out teenage books for homework! :thumbdown:

:naughty: i look older than i am, but only by about 2 years - i still have chubby cheeks! I hope they disappear and i get proper cheekbones... I got sick of the guys tugging at them going 'chubbbbby cheeeeeeekssssss!!!!!' :boxed:

I love little kids!! My sister just moved to Oz though with my 2 neices..... :emot-sad:

On the subject of little kids, my nephew is obsessed with superheroes, spiderman etc. (he's about 2)....

When my brother called the other night, my nephew was proper crying in the background .....Apparently, he'd just found out that he can't fly and he was actually distraught......... :blink::naughty:

I hate little kids, Sticky fingered monsters... :blink:

I know! I have to even show prove at school so I can take out teenage books for homework! :thumbdown:

lool! yes they are eugh! hehe my friends think i'm insane

:naughty: do you really? :P that's quite bad. i didn't know you needed ID for books.

i look older than i am, but only by about 2 years - i still have chubby cheeks! I hope they disappear and i get proper cheekbones... I got sick of the guys tugging at them going 'chubbbbby cheeeeeeekssssss!!!!!'

I love little kids!! My sister just moved to Oz though with my 2 neices.....

awww! i have quite chubby cheeks too, but i am in general quite chubby :thumbdown:

awwww! Well i like my neices and nephew, but they're not baby babies, except one of my neices but she must be like 5/6 now so that's not too bad. Apparently when i was younger i was holding one of them and they dribbled on me and i nearly dropped her on the floor :naughty:

On the subject of little kids, my nephew is obsessed with superheroes, spiderman etc. (he's about 2)....

When my brother called the other night, my nephew was proper crying in the background .....Apparently, he'd just found out that he can't fly and he was actually distraught......... :blink::naughty:

awww bless him! That's quite cute :P

lool! yes they are eugh! hehe my friends think i'm insane

:naughty: do you really? :P that's quite bad. i didn't know you needed ID for books.

Technically you don't, evil librarians desided you should do... :thumbdown:

There is this one little kid I like though, She's my friends little sister Emma. She's 2 and she's adorable :blush-anim-cl: