The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Technically you don't, evil librarians desided you should do... :thumbdown:

There is this one little kid I like though, She's my friends little sister Emma. She's 2 and she's adorable :blush-anim-cl:

:bleh: We had those books in our library, that you couldnt take out unless you were above year 9 or something. (im speaking in past tense about school because i'm doing the final stretch from home - tis complicated).

But we found a Karma Sutra book in there once........ :blink: :blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Technically you don't, evil librarians desided you should do... :thumbdown:

There is this one little kid I like though, She's my friends little sister Emma. She's 2 and she's adorable :blush-anim-cl:

tut :P you should just tell her that the SCHOOL library shouldn't have any unsuitable books :naughty:

awww, I'm not really around little kids too often, i only see my neices and nephew like once a year if i'm lucky because they all live quite far away. :thumbdown: And none of my friends have like really small brothers/sisters.

:bleh: We had those books in our library, that you couldnt take out unless you were above year 9 or something. (im speaking in past tense about school because i'm doing the final stretch from home - tis complicated).

But we found a Karma Sutra book in there once........ :blink: :blink:

Terrifying :shocked:

Yeah, evil School libraries, and the people that work there are always really nosy, like reading over your shoulder all the time... :thumbdown:

tut :P you should just tell her that the SCHOOL library shouldn't have any unsuitable books :naughty:

awww, I'm not really around little kids too often, i only see my neices and nephew like once a year if i'm lucky because they all live quite far away. :thumbdown: And none of my friends have like really small brothers/sisters.

Yeah, my friend's mum was really surprised when she had her because she's 48, I don't have any neices/nephews because I'm a only child... :thumbdown:

Yeah, my friend's mum was really surprised when she had her because she's 48, I don't have any neices/nephews because I'm a only child... :thumbdown:

awww, well i'm basically an only child because they're only really half brothers and sistesr and they're all like married and have families and stuff so i don't see them that often.

being an only child suckssssss it's too boring and we never get spoiled, even though that's what everyone thinks :thumbdown::naughty:

I regard myself as an only child - ive never lived with my brother or sisters, on account of the fact that they're littered all over the southern hemisphere (new zealand, Oz, South Africa). But my brother moved from South Africa to Milton Keynes a while back so i get to see him a lot!

They're actually only half-siblings, but i just refer to them as my brother etc.

:bleh:

I have a waaaay complicated family. Makes my head sore!

awww, well i'm basically an only child because they're only really half brothers and sistesr and they're all like married and have families and stuff so i don't see them that often.

being an only child suckssssss it's too boring and we never get spoiled, even though that's what everyone thinks :thumbdown::naughty:

I know, I never get spoilt, it's not fair :thumbdown::roftl:

I regard myself as an only child - ive never lived with my brother or sisters, on account of the fact that they're littered all over the southern hemisphere (new zealand, Oz, South Africa). But my brother moved from South Africa to Milton Keynes a while back so i get to see him a lot!

They're actually only half-siblings, but i just refer to them as my brother etc.

Well, mines a simple boring family :naughty:

that's exactly the same with me, i say that i ahev brothers/sisters then i say that i'm an only child, people get incredibly confused with just that :P

lol and it can be quite lonely, but i like live on the computer or are in town or whatever so i always have people to talk to :naughty:

Same here. :naughty: Our I have my friend Somer round so it's pretty cool. She's basically like my sister, my friend Joe keeps calling her Spring coz her names Somer, a little while ago it was winter... :naughty:

lol and it can be quite lonely, but i like live on the computer or are in town or whatever so i always have people to talk to :naughty:

Lol. Our situation is actually quite similar!!! ^

Well, mines a simple boring family :naughty:

That's good! Saves a lot of headaches! I don't know whether i'm South African, Irish, Polish, Dutch or English....... So i just call myself all of those! Im a mutt. Like Mika calls himself a mutt! And my accent got jumbled up somewhere in the process too!

Same here. :naughty: Our I have my friend Somer round so it's pretty cool. She's basically like my sister, my friend Joe keeps calling her Spring coz her names Somer, a little while ago it was winter... :naughty:

ah, i wish i had a really close friend like that, well i do, but i moved recently so i live like an hour and a half away from them both now which sucks for me :naughty:

lool! Somer's a really pretty name, the whole spring/winter thing is quite amusing :naughty:

ah, i wish i had a really close friend like that, well i do, but i moved recently so i live like an hour and a half away from them both now which sucks for me :naughty:

lool! Somer's a really pretty name, the whole spring/winter thing is quite amusing :naughty:

Gah, thats not fair, yeah, she lives round the corner from me. She has cats, and one day when she came home from school one of the cats had sat on the tap and the house flooded, so she came running up the hill to see me. :naughty:

And one of her cats is pregnant so that'll be the next thing, so yeah, I expect she'll be running up the hill again in about a months time :naughty:

:naughty:

I have an Irish friend called Roisin and someone mis-read her name as "Raisin"! So she was known as that for a while......

Gah, thats not fair, yeah, she lives round the corner from me. She has cats, and one day when she came home from school one of the cats had sat on the tap and the house flooded, so she came running up the hill to see me. :naughty:

And one of her cats is pregnant so that'll be the next thing, so yeah, I expect she'll be running up the hill again in about a months time :naughty:

aww, all my friends live like miles away! lol it takes me 20 minutes to get into town in the car, 40 on the bus so it sucks :naughty:

lmao! the cat flooded the house?! :roftl:

aww yay i love cats, i have two :D

Hi Laurel! Welcome to the Brit thread! How are you?

:naughty: Bless!

Apart from that, did you enjoy the food? What pizza did you order?

Abit better now, been off sick today, probably gonna get in trouble at work tomorrow - but well what can you do - when your sick your sick....

:thumbdown:

:naughty:

I have an Irish friend called Roisin and someone mis-read her name as "Raisin"! So she was known as that for a while......

:roftl: none of my friends have ever had that sort of thing happen, except once, for like a year, when i was in year 8, my (idiotic) art teacher called this girl "variety", her name was verity and every single lesson we'd say "its verity" but he just didn't get it into his head. I was not a huge fan of his. no-one was really :naughty:

Abit better now, been off sick today, probably gonna get in trouble at work tomorrow - but well what can you do - when your sick your sick....

:thumbdown:

Of course! You can't do anything to the best of your ability when you're sick, and what annoys me more is when someone comes in with the eebie jeebies and it spreads like a bush fire... before you know it, everyones down!