The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

Hiiii!! :biggrin2:

Yeah!!! All the female Neds in Hull are normally pregnant by the time they've reached secondary school...

Oh yeah!! In the local paper, there was this awful story on how these Neds in Hull threw a party in their flat and these other Neds gatecrashed it.... and they threw the kitten out of the window... :mad3::sneaky2:

I swear, they just want exterminating, chavs neds scallies pikeys - whatever you wanna call 'em. exterrrrrminaaaaaate.......

I'll get the queen of the goths at our school to get a army ready then :naughty:

Poor kitten :boxed: I hate animal cruelty, some guy got stabbed just next door where I used to live. They interviewed ME! I was only 7! I mean... come on... :thumbdown:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eugh, yes that's the least they deserve! :naughty:

I mean, they;re not ALL that bad, my best friends little brothers a chav, he can be absoloutly HORRIBLE but he's never physically violent or whatever and he can also be really nice.

But the ones that find it impossible to even be slightly nice should be shot :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah! I guess i have met a few chavs that i could get along with - the ones that sort of dressed like one and liked the music, but the ones that have the Ned lifestyle, drugs violence etc. i just cant be doing with.

exterrrrminaaaaaaaate. send them dalek things in to exterminate them.

Can you imagine a Ned starting on a Dalek??? "Whaaaa maaaayte! Yer lookin' at my bird??? Yer wer wernt yer! Come on then!"

I'll get the queen of the goths at our school to get a army ready then :naughty:

Poor kitten :boxed: I hate animal cruelty, some guy got stabbed just next door where I used to live. They interviewed ME! I was only 7! I mean... come on... :thumbdown:

I know. Terrible.

A guy from our town got stabbed last month.... I didnt know him or whatever.... he was a Hull KR fan...... :mf_rosetinted: and i'm an FC fan......

But no. Violence like that makes me sick - he was probably a bit of a Ned, but really, nobody deserves to die like that unless theyve done something truly truly awful.

Yeah! I guess i have met a few chavs that i could get along with - the ones that sort of dressed like one and liked the music, but the ones that have the Ned lifestyle, drugs violence etc. i just cant be doing with.

exterrrrminaaaaaaaate. send them dalek things in to exterminate them.

Can you imagine a Ned starting on a Dalek??? "Whaaaa maaaayte! Yer lookin' at my bird??? Yer wer wernt yer! Come on then!"

lol, yeah i've been chased by chavs quite a few times, and several of my friends have been beaten up by them, but they're all cowards i mean what kind of sick group of 4 teenagers beat the crap out of a 14 year old guy who's on his own :thumbdown: I don't understand it!

:naughty: That would be great, then the daleks could just switch sides and become allies with the humans against the chavs :P

When does doctor who come back on TV? :P

oooh so quite soon then :D Thanks :)

i can't be doing with this torchwood rubbish that my friends all obsess over :thumbdown:

:naughty:

:naughty:

What a load of rubbish!! Ive never got into that. Hmmm. That guy annoys me a bit - you know the one that was a judge on that talent show too.

I like that too! Especially the first episode of this series!

nooooo!! :naughty: I don't understand what's so good about it :P

What a load of rubbish!! Ive never got into that. Hmmm. That guy annoys me a bit - you know the one that was a judge on that talent show too.

omgosh! i so agree! john barrowman? I think that's his last name, one of my freinds fancies him... and she says I have bad taste :naughty:

nooooo!! :naughty: I don't understand what's so good about it :P

omgosh! i so agree! john barrowman? I think that's his last name, one of my freinds fancies him... and she says I have bad taste :naughty:

Same here!

I think it's his accent that annoys me!!!

:naughty: Id like to stick him on the rugby field and see what he does........ he'd get smashed!

The Doctor on the other hand............ :wub2: I s'pose he's alright.....

I think it's his accent that annoys me!!!

:naughty: Id like to stick him on the rugby field and see what he does........ he'd get smashed!

The Doctor on the other hand............ :wub2: I s'pose he's alright.....

Not david tennant?! :shocked:

My friends all fancy him too! :P gosh! :naughty: not my cuppa tea haha