Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never watched Skins either :boxed: :boxed:

aaaah!! why ever not?! :P it's the second greatest tv show ever, after Lost of course :P

i dated a guy who was the twin of David Tennant...aww pretty he was a lousy person!!!

where i live, there is a ginger david tennant, as in he is david tennant, but with ginger hair. :P they look scarily similar.

i dated a guy who was the twin of David Tennant...aww pretty he was a lousy person!!!

:roftl:

I just have to find the twin of Jonny Wilkinson or Nick Abendanon and i'll be happy......... :mf_rosetinted:

aaaah!! why ever not?! :P it's the second greatest tv show ever, after Lost of course :P

where i live, there is a ginger david tennant, as in he is david tennant, but with ginger hair. :P they look scarily similar.

:shocked: Wooooowwww. He sounds, different........ :blink::naughty:

:roftl:

:shocked: Wooooowwww. He sounds, different........ :blink::naughty:

:naughty:

My friends would talk about this ginger david tennant and iw as always like "hmm yeah i bet he doesn't look that similar" then one day i was walking into town and i passed him and it actually is him. David tennant dyes his hair ginger so that he is not recognised :mf_rosetinted:

My friends would talk about this ginger david tennant and iw as always like "hmm yeah i bet he doesn't look that similar" then one day i was walking into town and i passed him and it actually is him. David tennant dyes his hair ginger so that he is not recognised :mf_rosetinted:

Do you have famous people in your town?? Like, everyone in your town knows them, but outside people would think :boxed: who is he/she???

We have one guy, everyone just calls him Dave the Rave, and he has tourettes syndrome - everyone knows him because hes always in town on a saturday. This one time, he had a bad tourettes attack and he started waving his arms and me and my friends swearing his head off....... :boxed:

And theres this tramp called Gluey Louis, cos he sniffs glue........ :blink:

Do you have famous people in your town?? Like, everyone in your town knows them, but outside people would think :boxed: who is he/she???

We have one guy, everyone just calls him Dave the Rave, and he has tourettes syndrome - everyone knows him because hes always in town on a saturday. This one time, he had a bad tourettes attack and he started waving his arms and me and my friends swearing his head off....... :boxed:

And theres this tramp called Gluey Louis, cos he sniffs glue........ :blink:

erm i guess so, but that oculd just be because they're friends with my friends which is how i knwo of them :naughty:

Hmmm there are alot of really popular people but i dont think EVERYONE knows of them :P

erm i guess so, but that oculd just be because they're friends with my friends which is how i knwo of them :naughty:

Hmmm there are alot of really popular people but i dont think EVERYONE knows of them :P

Like the ginger David Tennant!!! :naughty:

We used to have a guy in our school who looked like John Lennon, i dont know, his glasses were kind of similar, but then he dyed his hair black so we started to call him Ozzy Osbourne...... :blink:

I cant think of any more lookalikes.

Like the ginger David Tennant!!! :naughty:

We used to have a guy in our school who looked like John Lennon, i dont know, his glasses were kind of similar, but then he dyed his hair black so we started to call him Ozzy Osbourne...... :blink:

I cant think of any more lookalikes.

haha i gues, but the only people that i've heard ever mention him are a few of my friends from school :P

hmmm i don't realy know any more lookalikes, excpet one of my friends from my old shcool looked SO much like Scarlett *cant spell her last name* :P you know, the one that was in the island? its something like yohansson or something like that :naughty:

Gahh... Forgot to log out :thumbdown:

Had to paint evil history project castle thing :naughty:

And we have this guy called Dave, he's basically this homeless guy that hangs around town, and he has this really cute dog, the trouble is, the dog gets fed by people more than he does :naughty:

So me and my friend got him some chips :punk:

omg, I love David Tennant!! He's my 2nd fav celeb (next to Mika of course!!!) He's so amazing on Doctor Who - although I cant imagine loving him as much as Mika!:wub2:

4th on my list :punk:

Lists!! I'll have to make one of those!! Who are the other people on your list?!

I made a top 10 footballers list, and tried to do a top 10 rugby players (but really only got about 5.......).............. :bleh:

Lists!! I'll have to make one of those!! Who are the other people on your list?!

I made a top 10 footballers list, and tried to do a top 10 rugby players (but really only got about 5.......).............. :bleh:

i list like everything :P they change daily though :naughty:

I have a footballers list! (The majority of the Liverpool football team :naughty: )

i list like everything :P they change daily though :naughty:

lollll. We'll have to do some lists here today. Once we've done school that is........... :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

I have a footballers list! (The majority of the Liverpool football team :naughty: )

One of the main reasons i watch Match of the Day to be honest! I watched it Saturday night.... i added Theo Walcott to my list - i dont know, he's just got something about him.... :bleh: :bleh: :mf_rosetinted:

:bleh:

Thierry Henry..... even though he's a bit of a :doh:

And i like Cristiano Ronaldo...... even though he's a bit of a :doh:

they're all :doh:'s aren't they?!

I think Fernando Torres is quite pwitty :wub2:

Steven Gerrard :wub2:

I'll agree with the last two! :naughty: but I really don't like Cristiano Ronaldo.

I'll agree with the last two! :naughty: but I really don't like Cristiano Ronaldo.

:naughty: I like Torres :wub2:

I remember at one point when i used to think Lampard was alright, but i don't now. He's a bit...... hmmm...... There's a waiter in a restaurant in town who looks exactly like him.

Haha...... Poor Rooney though..... :bleh: Maybe his personality is alright?!

:naughty: I like Torres :wub2:

I remember at one point when i used to think Lampard was alright, but i don't now. He's a bit...... hmmm...... There's a waiter in a restaurant in town who looks exactly like him.

Haha...... Poor Rooney though..... :bleh: Maybe his personality is alright?!

Torres is an amazing player. I'm glad he's on the right team. I've never liked Lampard.