The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

I'm not going to pray for that because I want England to win.

:bleh: its true though, at the moment theres no real oppurtunities for Cipriani, because they just go to pieces without Wilko.

Plus, Wilko is a fantastic kicker - the only other great kicker they had before was Olly Barkley but Ashton, being the nugget he is, never put him on the squad this year. :doh:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bleh: its true though, at the moment theres no real oppurtunities for Cipriani, because they just go to pieces without Wilko.

Plus, Wilko is a fantastic kicker - the only other great kicker they had before was Olly Barkley but Ashton, being the nugget he is, never put him on the squad this year. :doh:

As long as Wilko is there, I think we'll be fine.

:naughty:

Danny_Cipriani_581466.jpg

I guess its sort of wavy?! :bleh:

I love him!! At first i hated him, when he gave that Try away against Italy, but he's only 20! Way hotter than the Wilko im afraid... he's likely to get his no. 10 shirt in the near future anyways........

Oh yes, he is quite good looking!

:thumbdown: It's almost impossible for me to see rugby on tv here in the states, unless i'm with my friend who has this very expensive sports channel package with everything imaginable....

Oh yes, he is quite good looking!

:thumbdown: It's almost impossible for me to see rugby on tv here in the states, unless i'm with my friend who has this very expensive sports channel package with everything imaginable....

:bleh:

The one thing i got into when i was across the pond was baseball. And Hull has an ice hockey team - but they're pants.

They're well into their rugby here. Hull has 2 league teams.

Some Cipriani and Abendanon action here if anyone wants it:

I think Cip is the 2nd Try in.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDrsUckH3E

As long as Wilko is there, I think we'll be fine.

Yup. I just want Cipriani to have a chance though. Maybe if everythings going well, and towards the end if there is no way Scotland can win unless a miracle happens, they could bring him on. He just needs the experience.

Yup. I just want Cipriani to have a chance though. Maybe if everythings going well, and towards the end if there is no way Scotland can win unless a miracle happens, they could bring him on. He just needs the experience.

You said he was 20 didn't you?

:bleh:

The one thing i got into when i was across the pond was baseball. And Hull has an ice hockey team - but they're pants.

They're well into their rugby here. Hull has 2 league teams.

Some Cipriani and Abendanon action here if anyone wants it:

I think Cip is the 2nd Try in.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UiDrsUckH3E

what the "HULL!!!" ( o yes my sense of humour is awful :P) you guys have an ice hockey team!!! unfair!! i looove ice hockey play it all the time over winter but we dont have any teams here, and the 1 team we do have dont let me play cause im a chick...SEXIST I SAY....SEXIST!!!!

well deep down its cause the dudes no i will kick there boootay :P

I hope he gets the opportunity to play soon.

Me too. He got charged down for a Try in Italy though, you could see he was a bit upset at that - i think he wanted to go out and be the hero but you cant expect that at 20. Not in International rugby when you've got Vickery in his 30s out there and Jonny nearing that now.

Same in Formula One - Hamilton is 23 and a few minor mistakes cost him the world title - but it was his rookie year and it was a bonus for him if he could win. he'd done so well anyway.

Me too. He got charged down for a Try in Italy though, you could see he was a bit upset at that - i think he wanted to go out and be the hero but you cant expect that at 20. Not in International rugby when you've got Vickery in his 30s out there and Jonny nearing that now.

Same in Formula One - Hamilton is 23 and a few minor mistakes cost him the world title - but it was his rookie year and it was a bonus for him if he could win. he'd done so well anyway.

They should give him the experience.

I think Hamilton might win it this year! I have a feeling.

They should give him the experience.

I think Hamilton might win it this year! I have a feeling.

I just want hamilton to go out there and show all the haters and cynics that he can really do it. Heck, he has the talent. It'll be tough though - ferarris are on form, Alonso (:sneaky2:) is back in the Renault again and the BMWs are doing great.

But yeah!! I want Hamilton and Cipriani to show everyone what they can do.

I just want hamilton to go out there and show all the haters and cynics that he can really do it. Heck, he has the talent. It'll be tough though - ferarris are on form, Alonso (:sneaky2:) is back in the Renault again and the BMWs are doing great.

But yeah!! I want Hamilton and Cipriani to show everyone what they can do.

I agree! :thumb_yello:

Wow this is cool. But wait - what are neds?! haha. I feel I should know this?!

:naughty: Hello!

we randomly had a conversation about Neds the other night - i think they're basically the same as Chavs, but it's used more commonly in Scotland. :bleh:

How are you today?