The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aww id drive!! hmm might actually.....mind u seems like a loooong road trip cause i wanna go to the paris gig aswel......do you think you could meet him at amsterdam or paris?

Who Mika? I dunno.

I'll ask him!

Jokes... :thumb_yello:

I was at work this morning and I've been here since coming home. You?

I went dancing today at my dance school! Very fun and then I went out to dinner at Nando's. Do you know Nando's? Funnily enough there was one outside Brixton Carling Acadmey on the 28th - thats the concert I went too !:wink2:

I went dancing today at my dance school! Very fun and then I went out to dinner at Nando's. Do you know Nando's? Funnily enough there was one outside Brixton Carling Acadmey on the 28th - thats the concert I went too !:wink2:

What kind of dancing do you do? Yes, there's a few in Manchester. I saw the one in Brixton in someones picture. Did you go to the aftershow party?

What kind of dancing do you do? Yes, there's a few in Manchester. I saw the one in Brixton in someones picture. Did you go to the aftershow party?

I did :

singing, street, contemporary, drama and song and dance.

No, I wish I wish I was at the afterparty!! The wristbands were only given out to the first few people in the queue who had been waiting in the queue for ages, but because I had school that day I couldn't queue early - although when I am older and don't have school (yipee! lol) then I shall definitely queue all day!!

I did :

singing, street, contemporary, drama and song and dance.

No, I wish I wish I was at the afterparty!! The wristbands were only given out to the first few people in the queue who had been waiting in the queue for ages, but because I had school that day I couldn't queue early - although when I am older and don't have school (yipee! lol) then I shall definitely queue all day!!

That sounds cool. It's a shame you didn't get to go. Was it your first gig?

That sounds cool. It's a shame you didn't get to go. Was it your first gig?

Yep, my first!! My last if my parents get their way, although I'm determined to go to more!! :punk: Not in france later this year, as I can't go abroad on my own, but hopefully I'll see him again in future tours. Have you ever seen Mika, or even met him?!:wink2:

Yep, my first!! My last if my parents get their way, although I'm determined to go to more!! :punk: Not in france later this year, as I can't go abroad on my own, but hopefully I'll see him again in future tours. Have you ever seen Mika, or even met him?!:wink2:

I'm hoping he tours again soon. I saw him last November and I met him afterwards.

wow...tell me about it??

There isn't much to tell. I waited about an hour and a half.(It was freezing) I wasn't allowed a picture so I said hello to him and he signed my LiCM c.d. I couldn't think of anything else to say after that. My mind went completely blank. :naughty:

There isn't much to tell. I waited about an hour and a half.(It was freezing) I wasn't allowed a picture so I said hello to him and he signed my LiCM c.d. I couldn't think of anything else to say after that. My mind went completely blank. :naughty:

why no pics??:blink: