Sarah_loves_mika

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bleh: Thankyouuuuuuuuuu :blush-anim-cl:

I have to go into school later to do an experiment or something..... :boxed: i'll probably blow the whole place up......... :blink:

So...... we face Ireland next week..... and i'll have to be shouting for the men in green, or else my family will probably disown me...... :boxed:

Good Luck.

I'll be supporting England.

Hopefully Ciprianin will be back.

Fingers Crossed...

Get rid of Balshaw, get Cipriani in fullback, and Wilko needs to work more with Vainikolo.... the others need to give him more oppurtunities.

And I'd like to see Matthew Tait being played from the start too, in centre.

:bleh: :bleh:

:punk:

The wind is getting up now....... :boxed:

Jonny Wilkinson but If he plays like he did against scotland then O'Gara it is!

:thumb_yello:

:naughty: I did mean who was better looking!! but playing wise, O'Gara has got the height and weight behind him that Wilko hasn't got.

But i think Wilko has got more style, and more prescence..... he's bound to have bad days just like any normal person i suppose! (i'm a huge fan so i have to stick up for him........ :bleh:)

Oh no. It supposed to be really bad down there isn't it?

Yeh It is! I got pushed over walking to school and soon I have to brave it to go to work!

Its starting to pick up! I have plugged my ipod into the comp and started to listening to music to block out the wind hissing noises!

Yeh It is! I got pushed over walking to school and soon I have to brave it to go to work!

Its starting to pick up! I have plugged my ipod into the comp and started to listening to music to block out the wind hissing noises!

That's exactly what I would do in that situation. The bad weather in Manchester is due at dinner time and I have to go to uni.

That's exactly what I would do in that situation. The bad weather in Manchester is due at dinner time and I have to go to uni.

Its starting to utterly tip down! I'm glad I am inside but being in the most UNSTABLE PART OF THE SCHOOL, doesnt feel me with confidence!

And I can smell burning too! :shocked: