Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please share?

:lmao::lmfao:

Well Im not dumb but I cant understand

Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man

Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

ummmm.... he slept with a woman who used to be a man.........!!! :blink: :blink: It's true and everything - he didn't even deny it in an interview!

Well Im not dumb but I cant understand

Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man

Oh my lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola lo-lo-lo-lo lola

ummmm.... he slept with a woman who used to be a man.........!!! :blink: :blink: It's true and everything - he didn't even deny it in an interview!

:shocked: Very interesting indeed.

He actually admits it here: :bleh:

But even into a charmed life, a little setback can fall. Maybe Larissa was that setback? Cipriani scrubbed his head again. "It's a mistake many people could have made," he said with cool heroism and questionable logic. You will know the story. Most people in Britain probably know the story thanks to a Sunday tabloid. Certainly they knew it in the Wasps dressing-room. Briefly, Cipriani spent the night with a beautiful woman called Larissa, who turned out to be a trans-sexual formerly known as Darren Pratt.

"I did find it quite funny," he said with yet more heroism. "It wasn't necessarily a setback. I did get a lot of banter, but it'll be forgotten about in a year's time, so [sniff], I wasn't proud of it but the only thing I was upset about was my mum having to read it. Still, you have to overcome these things and move on. There will be nicer things written about me in the future and probably more horrible things"

"It was a mistake and, fingers crossed, it doesn't happen again." He laughed minimally.

Does he check now? "Well, it's best to make sure when I meet someone now that they're really a woman."

I dont quite know what to make of that!!!!

He actually admits it here: :bleh:

But even into a charmed life, a little setback can fall. Maybe Larissa was that setback? Cipriani scrubbed his head again. "It's a mistake many people could have made," he said with cool heroism and questionable logic. You will know the story. Most people in Britain probably know the story thanks to a Sunday tabloid. Certainly they knew it in the Wasps dressing-room. Briefly, Cipriani spent the night with a beautiful woman called Larissa, who turned out to be a trans-sexual formerly known as Darren Pratt.

"I did find it quite funny," he said with yet more heroism. "It wasn't necessarily a setback. I did get a lot of banter, but it'll be forgotten about in a year's time, so [sniff], I wasn't proud of it but the only thing I was upset about was my mum having to read it. Still, you have to overcome these things and move on. There will be nicer things written about me in the future and probably more horrible things"

"It was a mistake and, fingers crossed, it doesn't happen again." He laughed minimally.

Does he check now? "Well, it's best to make sure when I meet someone now that they're really a woman."

I dont quite know what to make of that!!!!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Morning! :punk:

But early to be bouncing around to the chicken pistols huh? :roftl:

<passes coffee>

Thanks *slurps* Ah just what a needed, I shall continue headbanging after I have posted! :thumb_yello:

Good morning. :thumb_yello:

Morning Miss Lollipop! :naughty:

Aye!! Blue skies here this mornin'!

I'll drink to all the underdogs doing well in the footy too.... :cheers:

Arrrgh. So much work to do today! I have to write up a load of stuff for that science experiment that i did yesterday....... :thumbdown:

You didn't blow up the lab then. :naughty: