The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

:naughty: Are you doing a video then?

'incredibly mediocre', what a rubbish insult anyway.

They are still better than our pathetic cricket team though :shocked: I used to be a big fan of Steve Harmison but I'm afraid I've lost faith..

I still have my Barnsley..Cardiff in Semis, BRING IT OOOOON!!!

:naughty: Nooo! Im afraid that people might think i've lost it........ :boxed: Maybe its a good thing? Then they can put Danny Cipriani in fly half, and Matthew Tait in fullback.... :bleh:

Barnsley!!! Oh gosh! It was amazing!!! :punk: All the underdogs are through!!! Isnt there only one "top side" in it now??? :punk:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: Are you doing a video then?

'incredibly mediocre', what a rubbish insult anyway.

They are still better than our pathetic cricket team though :shocked: I used to be a big fan of Steve Harmison but I'm afraid I've lost faith..

I still have my Barnsley..Cardiff in Semis, BRING IT OOOOON!!!

Go Barnsley :punk: :punk:

Heyyyy Im about for a bit - just copying up some science work...... :mf_rosetinted::boxed:

Well that sounds like fun! :naughty:

I'm meant to be writing my personal statement for my 6th form interview, but i have NO idea what to write :thumbdown:

Wet and windy.

:thumbdown:

Well that sounds like fun! :naughty:

I'm meant to be writing my personal statement for my 6th form interview, but i have NO idea what to write :thumbdown:

Haha! Its so much fun i can barely contain myself!!!

i only just sent my application form off today - i cant wait!! It looks so good there! what kind of stuff do you have to write in the statement thing?

I saw my old friend when i went back into school today - he's doing so well with his sports, i feel like a proud mama :blush-anim-cl:

It's very hard to write about yourself isn't it?

yep! I have no idea where to start! lol

Haha! Its so much fun i can barely contain myself!!!

i only just sent my application form off today - i cant wait!! It looks so good there! what kind of stuff do you have to write in the statement thing?

I saw my old friend when i went back into school today - he's doing so well with his sports, i feel like a proud mama

:naughty:

Eugh, just stuff like about what you do out of school, i have to write about why they should accept me for their 6th form :naughty:

Aww :) I love meeting up with old friends you haven't seen for ages :roftl:

Maybe the picture in my signature will come true....... :boxed:

We haven't had a flood warning which is good. Fingers crossed its ok. I hope they put the tidal barrier down though.... :boxed:

:roftl: That could be my cat tomorrow. :naughty:

You've been ok so far so I hope that will continue.

yep! I have no idea where to start! lol

:naughty:

Eugh, just stuff like about what you do out of school, i have to write about why they should accept me for their 6th form :naughty:

Aww :) I love meeting up with old friends you haven't seen for ages :roftl:

Arrrgh! I wont have much to say on mine except for music and Mika.......

have you thought of anything yet?

:roftl: That could be my cat tomorrow. :naughty:

You've been ok so far so I hope that will continue.

Hopefully!

Yeah! that'll be my cats, except they're always fighting.... its so annoying! I dont know why they have to fight at 3 in the morning!!! :boxed:

Arrrgh! I wont have much to say on mine except for music and Mika.......

have you thought of anything yet?

Nope, not yet :naughty: I'll probably just talk about the fact i want to be a vet and how motivated i am :roftl:

Im going to a 6th form college, its not attatched to a school, but the woman said that you'll almost definately get in if you've got the 5 A*-C grades at GCSE and if you've got a nice record etc. - unless theyre really oversubscribed of course.

Anyways! I have a question - you know you get a student card? How do you apply for that?? :blink:

Im going to a 6th form college, its not attatched to a school, but the woman said that you'll almost definately get in if you've got the 5 A*-C grades at GCSE and if you've got a nice record etc. - unless theyre really oversubscribed of course.

Anyways! I have a question - you know you get a student card? How do you apply for that?? :blink:

They should give you one when you go to college. I got one at both college and uni.

sweet!

gah. i need a job so badly..... I just need money!!! There's so many things i want to buy, but i dont have any money! :doh:

Eugh! me too :naughty:

I'm trying to find somewhere in an animal place because i NEED more work experience if i want to get into a vet course

Eugh! me too :naughty:

I'm trying to find somewhere in an animal place because i NEED more work experience if i want to get into a vet course

:bleh: I worked unpaid at an animal shelter for a while - it was ok!

i always wanted to be a vet when i was a kid!! But then i realised it was too much hard work for someone like me! :bleh: