Manchester Apollo TONIGHT 20-11-07 - DIRE HELP

CazGirl

hey gang

Mika has a Bebo Dance competition (TOO LATE TO ENTER, the competition kinda got cancelled so they're choosing people who have already entered) and Sparkly1's daughter, Vix, entered.

At first the prize was free tickets to Hammersmith Apollo, London, 3rd Dec, but then she got an e-mail saying the date had CHANGED to THIS THURSDAY, so the gig is in Birmingham.

Thing is, she wants to know if anyone can ask Mika about the Bebo competition, and if there's any way, shape or form they can get in touch with island records.

In the e-mail she received, they gave her a USA number but obviously, that costs a lot of money. She's tried e-mailing them back, but they got no response, and they're asking for details.

So. Please help Sparkly1 a.k.a Viv.

Thanks in advance guys. I know you can't promise anything but if you could try, that would be amazing :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We know it's a long shot cos ppl will already be in the queue etc, but if anyone has any contact with anyone who is going tonight to maybe by some miracle get a message to him about it, we would be eternally grateful.

Here is the email the sent us last night when we were actually in Manchester at one of his gigs (awesome as it was).

Hello,

Thank you for entering to in Mika's Dance Competition!

You may possibly be the winner!

There is just one more step you need to take in order to claim your prize.

*** Please read details below carefully! ***

You must provide your FULL (LEGAL) NAME and the TELEPHONE NUMBER where you can be reached between the hours of 10am-5pm (during weekdays) within TWENTY-FOUR HOURS of receiving this email.

PLEASE NOTE: This email does not confirm your status as a winner.

If we do not hear from you via email within twenty four hours of receipt of this notice, we will disqualify your chances as an official finalist.

We hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you,

Bebo and Island Records

Eligibility:

a) You must be available to attend the show in London on Thursday, Nov 22, 2007.

b) You must provide your and your guest's full names immediately for reservations

c) You must provide your phone number where we can reach you between the hours of 10am-5pm.

d) You must have a valid form of identification.

Now the dilemma is, firstly in the bebo comp, the date for this prize was dec 3rd at Hammersmith, which was fine, now in the email it says it's 22nd THIS Thursday at London (when in fact he is in Birmingham that date), confused......you will be..... and to top that, Vix is going to London tomorrow anyway cos on THURSDAY, she has a performing arts uni audition for Mount View in London, but would be able to make the gig, we would just have to re-arrange our schedule and fork out a packet for extra train fares and rooms etc.

this is indeed very very very stressful, we are totally confused. We emailed them as soon as we opend the email after getting back from Manchester, but it says it's only a 9-5 contact number thing....AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

HELP!!!!!

hey gang

Mika has a Bebo Dance competition (TOO LATE TO ENTER, the competition kinda got cancelled so they're choosing people who have already entered) and Sparkly1's daughter, Vix, entered.

At first the prize was free tickets to Hammersmith Apollo, London, 3rd Dec, but then she got an e-mail saying the date had CHANGED to THIS THURSDAY, so the gig is in Birmingham.

Thing is, she wants to know if anyone can ask Mika about the Bebo competition, and if there's any way, shape or form they can get in touch with island records.

In the e-mail she received, they gave her a USA number but obviously, that costs a lot of money. She's tried e-mailing them back, but they got no response, and they're asking for details.

So. Please help Sparkly1 a.k.a Viv.

Thanks in advance guys. I know you can't promise anything but if you could try, that would be amazing :)

I don't believe it!! I was gonna enter that!!! *cries* It's closed already!!!!????????? Awwwwww!!!!!:thumbdown:

Or maybe even his cameraman but tbh I don't hold out any hope cos I don't know who is going tonight or their mobile numbers or anything.

(thanks for the suggestion anyway little pengu)

PS Sarah, this comp is as bad as the myspace one if you read my last post above about all the mixed up dates etc.

also the time zone will be different so if they wanted to get in contact with vix then I think its not 5pm in usa yet so if they are working off that then there is still time. (If they think of that of course), but they aint got back to us yet :tears::tears::tears:

they just emailed her back saying she got in touch in time so not to worry, they will give her details to the UK branch for her tickets, but it didn't clear up the mix up on the dates or mix up of the venues or anything, and I will have to try to arrange train travel and a room that is gonna cost a packet, it also didn't say if she gets to dance with him on stage like the original comp said would happened before they changed it at the last min.

so we await more news, as we arn't much the wiser yet, it SOUNDS like she has won something probs tickets to A gig we just dunno which one or what date or if it's still to dance with him or not.

god how bloody stressful is this and after such a fantastic nite at Manchester last night too.

they just emailed her back saying she got in touch in time so not to worry, they will give her details to the UK branch for her tickets, but it didn't clear up the mix up on the dates or mix up of the venues or anything, and I will have to try to arrange train travel and a room that is gonna cost a packet, it also didn't say if she gets to dance with him on stage like the original comp said would happened before they changed it at the last min.

so we await more news, as we arn't much the wiser yet, it SOUNDS like she has won something probs tickets to A gig we just dunno which one or what date or if it's still to dance with him or not.

god how bloody stressful is this and after such a fantastic nite at Manchester last night too.

wow, at least you actually got a reply. Just keep pestering!