GRRR @facebook

CordeliaMoon

I don't know if this has been discussed but I was browsing the facebook groups for Mika and came across a few extremely nasty ones including one that let their 'members' say how they would kill him :thumbdown:

That is SO crap and it makes me angry. Pity you can't report such crap!

Or can you?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been discussed but I was browsing the facebook groups for Mika and came across a few extremely nasty ones including one that let their 'members' say how they would kill him :thumbdown:

That is SO crap and it makes me angry. Pity you can't report such crap!

Or can you?

Sadly it is ture, there are various 'we hate Mika' and worse groups.

However, it makes you wonder about the people who make them, who seem to have nothing better to do with their time (and obviously don't get the principle of 'if you've got nothing nice to say then don't say anything')

I say, if they want to waste their time with such pointless groups, then we should just ignore their existence. Commenting on them, or defending Mika to them is not only a waste of time, but it is also giving them the satisfaction they don't deserve.

As Mika himself has said, you either love him or hate him. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground. And if the haters are willing to sink to such depths, then we should just ignore it :wink2:

I just mailed abuse@facebook.com

I read something that would make you sick, I'll post it here, but let me warn you it is not for weak stomachs.

If you care about Mika, mail Facebook about it PLEASE!

First play him some of his own music & everytime he taps his foot or sings along, cut his forehead with a stanley knife, this will make him grow to hate his own music, after a week of that, lock him in a bare concrete room for a week with the chorus from grace kelly playing over & over, on a loop. Then slowly peel the skin from his back leaving it attached on one side, put a whole load of maggots on the bare flesh, sew the skin back up, see what happens. I guess he'll die slowly.

Thats what I feel like everytime I hear his annoying songs.

If he doesnt die straight away cut off his hands then sit him at a piano & order him to play Grace Kelly, with his stumpy wrists bleeding all over the piano keys, while urinating on him, that should sting.

Uh thatll do for now.

This was posted by a man called Arctic Beard, if you have him on your friendlist, get him off there!

The board in question is filled with nothing else! They think themselves so big.

The only worry I got is that someone gets a stupid idea in his head and goes after Mika. There are people that insane!

People can be influenced by this.

I know...that is a scary thought...

You try not to take things like this seriously...but some people are twisted...and you never know...:shocked:

Look at J.F.K., Martin Luther King and John Lennon... all they needed was a person with a twisted thought!

I think that as Mika's fans we have the right to feel protective over him! And that's why I mailed that abuse mail at facebook.

It's a scary thought indeed, and the more famous he'll get the more limited his freedom will be. Heavens hope he has a bodyguard....

Most of these people just want attention though.

Yes, it is scary to think about it, and if they are particular twisted they could be dangerous, but what they want is to annoy those who like MIka, and to make them worry, or fret, or post comments telling them off. Its all just a big attention seeking game to them in most cases (not all, there are the odd dnagerous exceptions)

oh most definitely! That's a given, they want to make themselves feel big.

Yet the niggle is there, only one person can read this and think wow if I do this then I'll be somebody. Just one nutter. And that is scary. We don't need a lot of them just one.

**is feeling like a big mommy towards Mika (although better not go by age! LOL)**

why would someone do something like this? did any of you think about if this was being said about the president or a political official, this person would most likely be hunted down and arrested?!, so why not do that for mika? i seriously just got scared for his life when i read the post that CordeliaMoon posted. my heart started beating really really fast and i got terrified that someone would even think of doing that to any other human being? how sick-minded does that man have to be to have nothing better to do than think of ways to torture mika?! if that man doesn't like his music then why would he hear it so much? (Mika's music is barely played in the US, so, he must live in the UK or Canada.) i've met many people who find mika's music annoying and stupid, but i just say "that's alright, i respect your opinion." and i personally dont like Rap or Hip-hop, but i don't go on facebook and start a group and talk about how i'm going to torture Jay-Z or 50-Cent.

people like this are ridiculous, and they make me respect mika even more because he's dealt with this when he first started (that myspace death threat... anyone else remember that?) and i don't think i would be able to handle people threatening me and talking about how they're going to hurt me. so, i have sooo much respect for him about this.

(sorry that it's so long. :blush-anim-cl: )

why would someone do something like this? did any of you think about if this was being said about the president or a political official, this person would most likely be hunted down and arrested?!, so why not do that for mika? i seriously just got scared for his life when i read the post that CordeliaMoon posted. my heart started beating really really fast and i got terrified that someone would even think of doing that to any other human being? how sick-minded does that man have to be to have nothing better to do than think of ways to torture mika?! if that man doesn't like his music then why would he hear it so much? (Mika's music is barely played in the US, so, he must live in the UK or Canada.) i've met many people who find mika's music annoying and stupid, but i just say "that's alright, i respect your opinion." and i personally dont like Rap or Hip-hop, but i don't go on facebook and start a group and talk about how i'm going to torture Jay-Z or 50-Cent.

people like this are ridiculous, and they make me respect mika even more because he's dealt with this when he first started (that myspace death threat... anyone else remember that?) and i don't think i would be able to handle people threatening me and talking about how they're going to hurt me. so, i have sooo much respect for him about this.

(sorry that it's so long. :blush-anim-cl: )

I felt the exact same way...I felt absolutely sick inside...

Its terrifying and so disgusting that there are people out there like that...I mean how can you have so much hatred towards someone you don't even know?...

I just want to stop thinking about this...:blink:

I felt the exact same way...I felt absolutely sick inside...

Its terrifying and so disgusting that there are people out there like that...I mean how can you have so much hatred towards someone you don't even know?...

I just want to stop thinking about this...:blink:

yes! like, seriously, how can you hate someone like Mika?! he doesn't judge people, he's soooo nice, and he not one of those diva celebrities. he's really down-to-earth.

people make me soo sick and angry. :mad3:

yes! like, seriously, how can you hate someone like Mika?! he doesn't judge people, he's soooo nice, and he not one of those diva celebrities. he's really down-to-earth.

I know...he seems like the sweetest person...

It still baffles me how some people can be so purely evil and twisted...how do they sleep at night?

*hugs Mika*

We love you...

Yes we will!

We'll construct an elaborate network of lollipops in his front yard with lasers attached to zap any idiot intruders..:naughty:

And of course we'll need to by his side constantly...:bleh:

oh yes. we'll have to stay so close to him that not even a fly can land on him! because, you know, we have to make sure he's safe. :naughty:

they are very silly indeed writing that cr*p but hey those kinda people will never know him the way we know him.. they prob don't watch his interviews and stuff just judge him by his songs :wink2:

ika is a good person, through and through. So he must attract idiots through and through!

It's sickening to think people talk that way. And most likely they are just jealous!! Nothing else!

Anyway let's hope he has a bodyguard...

what was that myspace death threat all about?