Oh my life

rodney

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh she wasn't a stranger to Mika or to the audience, she's the legendary Jane Birkin and she was just very attentive to and genuinly interested in what Mika had to say and she was absolutely lovely to him backstage.

220px-Birkin.jpg

just in case, Pamette provided the translation for this interview a while back ...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=655741&postcount=11

how do you know she wasn't a stranger to mika though? is there proof that mika has met her before that? :blink:

Oh she wasn't a stranger to Mika or to the audience, she's the legendary Jane Birkin and she was just very attentive to and genuinly interested in what Mika had to say and she was absolutely lovely to him backstage.

Who wouldn't be? Have you noticed how exceptionally charming he is in French? Why is that? I was watching the last couple of minutes of On a tout essayé for the hundredth time today and he's acting all humble and shy but at the same time he's so quick witted and bold. It's no wonder the French are completely captivated by him.

Who wouldn't be? Have you noticed how exceptionally charming he is in French? Why is that? I was watching the last couple of minutes of On a tout essayé for the hundredth time today and he's acting all humble and shy but at the same time he's so quick witted and bold. It's no wonder the French are completely captivated by him.

I must have some French in me. :naughty:

hi i was in bham to and yep it was an amzin show. was u the on the friday. huw cum u got to meet him im sooo jelous u r a very luky girl.....

wish it was me. x

I went to thursdays show,after the show we all lined up to meet him cause we were told he was doing signings.We were let in about 5 at a time.When i saw him in may in bham,he came outside to do the signings.But i suppose now he is super famous the security has to be more stricter.Darn those security guards.:naughty:

He wouldn't have the whole security guard problem here.

Unless I'm THAT big of a threat...

Most people would just call him a fag and throw something at him. Like a Hot Topic choker.

Edit: Unless you consider my mother a threat. She would pinch his stomach and fix him all kinds of Pennsylvania Dutch food.

"MICA, look at your ribs! I can practically count everyONE of them!"

"No, it's fine, I just-"

"Let me cook something for you!"

"No, really, it's okay-"

"Just let her do it, Mica, it'll be quicker if you just agree to eat."

Hi all,just this second got back from birmingham carling academy,its 12.13 and im so buzzing right now.Got to meet the man himself,he said he liked my costume :thumb_yello: I asked him for a kiss,and i kissed his cheek.The show was fantastic,he has so much energy.He took his top off and played the steel drums :mf_lustslow: I have met mika 2 times now,and i hope to get a proper kiss next time.3rd time lucky as they say .I will be placing photos on here soon,got lots of him with his top off :mf_lustslow:

Haha you're lucky! :)

And as many people pointed out, there's nothing wrong with a kiss as it is in some places normal to kiss someone's cheek as a greeting.

I'm from Mexico and it's something very, very normal to me. :biggrin2:

Edit: Unless you consider my mother a threat. She would pinch his stomach and fix him all kinds of Pennsylvania Dutch food.

"MICA, look at your ribs! I can practically count everyONE of them!"

"No, it's fine, I just-"

"Let me cook something for you!"

"No, really, it's okay-"

"Just let her do it, Mica, it'll be quicker if you just agree to eat."

He is very thin,i guess its beacause he's so tall.I could not believe how thin his legs were,there thinner than mine.My mum would say'It goes straight to his feet'.But you know what they say about men with big feet :wink2:. They have big shoes,i know what you lot were thinking.:blush-anim-cl:

Reading parts of this thread and how people say Mika does not really like close physical contact with strangers - which I can fully understand as who would really want a bunch of randoms touching him or kissing him...like, eew!

well, I would like to know if I ever do get to meet him, is it ok for me to ask for a hug (if he is not overwhelmed by other fans there) or should I just enjoy the moment? I think if I am lucky enough to get my picture taken with him and an autograph, that would do me.....and when I am getting my picture taken THEN I can wrap my arms around him...hehehe...

Reading parts of this thread and how people say Mika does not really like close physical contact with strangers - which I can fully understand as who would really want a bunch of randoms touching him or kissing him...like, eew!

well, I would like to know if I ever do get to meet him, is it ok for me to ask for a hug (if he is not overwhelmed by other fans there) or should I just enjoy the moment? I think if I am lucky enough to get my picture taken with him and an autograph, that would do me.....and when I am getting my picture taken THEN I can wrap my arms around him...hehehe...

As for the hug, I'd say go for it. :thumb_yello: He doesn't seem to mind hugging people, and he gives them out freely. I think if I get to meet him in February, I'll ask for a hug. :)