Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, did you not realize milk was being poured into your lap to stop it? :roftl:

I ended up walking around with some of my hair product on my jacket which kind of gives a greasy/slippery feeling your fingers but not in your hair. I went to go talk to my advisor about my class schedule for next semester. I handed him my acceptance letter for the new college and I noticed after he tried to wipe his fingers on his desk. When I took the letter back (it was in a protective sheet) I felt something. Some how my hair product had gotten all over it. :naughty: I felt so bad. I said "Oh my gosh some of my hair product had gotten all over my letter I'm so sorry! I was wondering why I could smell it." It wasn't until after I got back that I realized it had soaked into my jacket.

i was in shock. :sneaky2:

smoooooooooooooth :naughty:

Err, did you not realize milk was being poured into your lap to stop it? :roftl:

I ended up walking around with some of my hair product on my jacket which kind of gives a greasy/slippery feeling your fingers but not in your hair. I went to go talk to my advisor about my class schedule for next semester. I handed him my acceptance letter for the new college and I noticed after he tried to wipe his fingers on his desk. When I took the letter back (it was in a protective sheet) I felt something. Some how my hair product had gotten all over it. :naughty: I felt so bad;. I said "Oh my gosh some of my hair product had gotten all over my letter I'm so sorry! I was wondering why I could smell it." It wasn't until after I got back that I realized it had soaked into my jacket.

:roftl::naughty:

" I was always told I was ugly. I still think I am ugly. I know I've got an odd face and you can't tell me otherwise. It's the same with what I do. Part of me sees myself as talented, and the other part sees me as strange. Ideas get stuck in your head and nothing changes them. Not even fame"

that part depresses me....the whole article in fact.

mika ugly not a chance

his the best lookign guy i've seen in ages

Took you this long to figure out that you're going there?

You can stay at my condo if you like. :thumb_yello:

Aww how sweet of you:blush-anim-cl:

At least there's no place worse than hell, so once you're there that's pretty much it and I'll be able to continue being my naughty self :wink2:

At least there's no place worse than hell, so once you're there that's pretty much it and I'll be able to continue being my naughty self :wink2:

I prefer a 'little bit of heaven but a little bit of hell' myself. You can crash at my place when I'm out. :wink2:

who knows.. maybe mika killed someone and will go to hell as well :biggrin2: i would never want mika to go to hell though haha even if i were going there

sorry to interrupt :bleh:

who knows.. maybe mika killed someone and will go to hell as well :biggrin2: i would never want mika to go to hell though haha even if i were going there

sorry to interrupt :bleh:

OH MY GOD!

Tonight at dinner I drew Mika as a psycho killer and the fact that you just mentioned that is just............w.e.i.r.d......:shocked:

haha

:das:

Yeah, I'm going to hell......:thumbdown:

looks like i will meet you there :fisch:

Took you this long to figure out that you're going there?

You can stay at my condo if you like. :thumb_yello:

oh cool! maybe we can have a mfc meet up :naughty:

In yo' face biatch! :lmao:

Sorry but, f874d844.jpg

I KNOW how you LOVE the cold so if you want can we switch condos? I'd like a place more on the warm side.... for real.

i agree that you should agree with what i said :glasses2: i also agree that i am on that list :glasses2:

Good :roftl: I was going to say more but I'd only make this conversation more confusing.

Sorry but, f874d844.jpg

I KNOW how you LOVE the cold so if you want can we switch condos? I'd like a place more on the warm side.... for real.

Good :roftl: I was going to say more but I'd only make this conversation more confusing.

Oh how considerate of you:naughty:

"for real"

:lmfao::lmao::lmfao: