Parking?

CazGirl

Yo guys.

My dad and I are going to Hammersmith Apollo via car. Problem is I have no idea about parking and no idea where it's best park (meaning, distance from the concert hall)

my dad does have a satnav but just in case you guys have better ideas.

dont just make this about hammersmith apollo though - if any of you guys are worried about parking for different concerts then feel free to post!

Caroline

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo guys.

My dad and I are going to Hammersmith Apollo via car. Problem is I have no idea about parking and no idea where it's best park (meaning, distance from the concert hall)

my dad does have a satnav but just in case you guys have better ideas.

dont just make this about hammersmith apollo though - if any of you guys are worried about parking for different concerts then feel free to post!

Caroline

This is easy,Kings Mall car park, as you come off the A4 before the Hammersmith flyover, stay in the left hand lane, you'll have the CocaCola building in front of you. Just bear left all the way round through the 3 sets of lights and after the 3rd you'll see Kings Mall. When you go past the entrance keep your eyes open for a right hand turn, quite a small road with a railway bridge halfway down it. Go under the bridge to the end of the road,turn right and the car park entrance is there on the right. It's 24 hours and very cheap. It's where I go to park any time I go to London. The Apollo is not that far from it.

Hope that helps.

When we went to a gig at the Apollo last month we parked on a residential street off Fulham Palace Road. Just checked multimap, I think it was Chancellors Road, but the streets round there were all free to park with no restrictions evenings and weekends.

Hope that helps.

I also have a parking request ...

We're coming up to London for a gig (not Mika) at Water Rats near Kings Cross tomorrow. We are coming down the M1 so are thinking of parking at Finchley and coming in rest of way by tube, but is there anywhere near Kings Cross that would be easy (and cheaper) to park?