Mika Quilt Newcastle debut (and beyond)

sparkly1

Oh Viv, Carmel is gonna love you!

You can see mine too! It's next to yours - the album cover! And you can see my Love Today one next to Jemma's! You can't see my other one though, it's folded underneath.

Who took this pic? Why is it in Newcastle? Is Mika travelling with it?

also, WHY WERE YOU AWAKE AT 5AM?!?!?!

The quilt was given to him at Doncaster and in Newcastle we spotted it on cherisse's drum stand (pfft didn't you read the start of the thread woman (eesh you can't get the staff you know).

I wonder how many of our little secret messages and weird things we tried to hide in our patches got lost on their way to Mika lol.

I was up at 5am to upload all my Newcastle pics and reviews etc to MFC cos I am loverlee and very tired as I ad a 1-10 shift next day too. I also was DYING to show Carmel the pics of the quilt and tell her bout it all I was sooo ecstatic.:biggrin2: still am cos Mika is my hero lol.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want them to turn it over to the other half at the next gig they display it...so all the patches get an airing!!

PS Gabi I posted a response to you on the other thread. I know it is hard to keep up, but usually the answers to questions appear right after your own post, so it is worth going back to check.

i thought we were still collecting quilt patches from people. maybe it's just 2 am in israel and i'm too tired. maybe it's that i go online every fews days and just keep losing the threads. either way, if i can still join in and send a patch (even though i can't sew) can someone please let me know at gabiklaf@yahoo.com

i check it every day so i probably can't manage to lose my email address.

also, almost last chance for any more pics of you to glue onto the mobile.

by the way, the quilt looks amazing

gabi

Not anymore patches for my quilt

i wouldnt really be able to add them on xD

but maybe in the future a MikaQuiltJr? :roftl:

Yeey we made the front page :biggrin2: how kewl, I cant help but STILL be overjoyed at this and I can't wait to hear if it performs at any other Mika gigs.

That would be so cool!

and thank you for telling me about the quilt :biggrin2:

I want them to turn it over to the other half at the next gig they display it...so all the patches get an airing!!

Great Idea!

Or maybe he should have a gig near where i live and call it quilty or something and take the quilt

The Quilt Tour! :biggrin2:

Amazing seeing it :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I know and if he still keeps it during the whole tour I think I may end up hospitalized with the excitement, maybe I shouldn't be THIS hyper about it but I am, lol.

pssst shhhh but since I took vix to the gigs this house has gone even more Mika and MFC mad that before, now SHE is hunting down every Mika interview etc like I did before, she is going through the hunger for more Mika info hahaha my hubby might leave home if this keeps up :naughty::naughty:

HEADLINES in local paper...."sexually ambiguous flamboyant Freddie Mercury scissor sisters etc etc MIKA breaks up 25 year old marriage"

:roftl:

I know and if he still keeps it during the whole tour I think I may end up hospitalized with the excitement, maybe I shouldn't be THIS hyper about it but I am, lol.

I got insanely excited and it wasn't even MY idea to make it. xD

That is so cool that MIKA put it on stage!! But both of my patches are hidden... oh well! It's still SUPER cool! He obviously loved it!! I hope he brings it on tour to the US too. lol! Cause I want to see it live!! :biggrin2:

That is so cool that MIKA put it on stage!! But both of my patches are hidden... oh well! It's still SUPER cool! He obviously loved it!! I hope he brings it on tour to the US too. lol! Cause I want to see it live!! :biggrin2:

That would be incredible!

and ladies HERE is the EVIDENCE I am still bouncing with joy at this and I can see 1 of MY patches at the top (it's the sonic the hedgehog one lol).

I thought it deserved its own thread and if anyone has anymore pics of its outings plz post them here.

THIS is why we love the bones of this guy, MIKA your are a darling and if I wasn't old enough to be your mother then I would say I LOVE you!! (guess I can say it in an affectionate motherly fashion though lol).

He gave a HUGE beaming smile when he noticed Vix pointing and screaming to me to look at it I was like

MikafanclubquiltNewcastle27112007.jpg

Ooo looky i see mine...well a wee bit! it's the top right, just under Cherisse's drums, to the left of the blue one :roftl:

AWW that's so sweet of him!

THANK YOU CARMEL for giving us this wonderful experience :biggrin2:

"The Mikahood of the traveling quilt"

hehe Mikahood doesn't really make sense, but oh wel :lmao: