Blonde Hammersmith Apollo Concert Goers!

CazGirl

Hi girls!

See, me, Danika (hotdlp) and Lauren (XlaurenX) were going as the Powerpuff Girls to Hammersmith Apollo, 3rd December.

Me as Blossom, Danika as Buttercup and Lauren as Bubbles.

Thing is, Lauren can't go to the London gigs anymore, and I would really like to still go as a Powerpuff girl, seeing as I've already bought my outfit.

Any blondes fancy going as Bubbles? Or any colour haired person fancy wearing a blonde wig? xD

If you don't know what she looks like, here she is:

http://www.stickergiant.com/Merchant2/imgs/125/spp5_125.gif

i got a plain dress from Primark, thick black belt from Accessorise and white tights from new look. I've stll got to get black buckle shoes.

anyone interested?

...please?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm blonde but don't think I can pass for a girl :wink2:

Bet you guys will look cute.

lol dont be silly! It would be great if you could!! Go on, Mika's already unleashed your inner child, why not show it physically for a day? :roftl:

Hm... I would, but I don't fancy travelling through south London on my own dressed up. It was bad enough doing that at Somerset House! I don't mind people looking at me like I'm weird...it's more of a safety thing. Especially if I end up getting a night bus which will probably be the case.

:roftl: I'll check back with you at the end of the week. If you haven't found anyone I'll see if I can scare up some clothes. :biggrin2:

Do you have a link to the dress that you're wearing?

yay! I dont have a full length pic of my outfit, but its not hard imagining white tights xD

powerpuffgirl.jpg

Hm... I would, but I don't fancy travelling through south London on my own dressed up. It was bad enough doing that at Somerset House! I don't mind people looking at me like I'm weird...it's more of a safety thing. Especially if I end up getting a night bus which will probably be the case.

i know what u mean. at shepherds bush, me and charlie changed in london coz we got the tube. we woulda got killed in our outfits XD

we went to get dressed IN Shepherds Bush but security was too tight, so we got changed in pub toilets. actually charlie had to come in the females coz a drunk man was shouting abuse at him because of his pink hair.

yay! I dont have a full length pic of my outfit, but its not hard imagining white tights xD

i know what u mean. at shepherds bush, me and charlie changed in london coz we got the tube. we woulda got killed in our outfits XD

we went to get dressed IN Shepherds Bush but security was too tight, so we got changed in pub toilets. actually charlie had to come in the females coz a drunk man was shouting abuse at him because of his pink hair.

Yeah it's not really worth the risk late at night. The tubes not that bad even, it's once I'm off the tube and have to walk to my flat or if I have to get a night bus which is even worse!

powerpuffgirl.jpg

Thanks. It is cute! :thumb_yello:

I can't believe you have such a hard time in London. Is this outside the centre you're afraid of people harassing you?

I always thought it was strange that Mika couldn't imagine people getting on the tube or whatever. It's not like London isn't full of every kind of freak imaginable and it's so busy who has time to even notice, muchless harass you?

I mean look at these people having dinner on the tube. Most of the passengers go along with it and the rest just look a bit scared. :naughty:

Thanks. It is cute! :thumb_yello:

I can't believe you have such a hard time in London. Is this outside the centre you're afraid of people harassing you?

I always thought it was strange that Mika couldn't imagine people getting on the tube or whatever. It's not like London isn't full of every kind of freak imaginable and it's so busy who has time to even notice, muchless harass you?

I mean look at these people having dinner on the tube. Most of the passengers go along with it and the rest just look a bit scared. :naughty:

:roftl:

i didnt LITERALLY mean get killed, but we'd an awful lot of weird looks. and you do get some really freaky people. you actually get strangers coming up to you and asking for your number and shizz. Sometimes it's quite scary, but it depends where you are. Excuse the stereotyping if it is, but I have been to East London and that's where I have experienced most problems.

well' date=' i cant wait to see you all there as them:biggrin2: i bet youd look brill:thumb_yello: :biggrin2::mf_lustslow: as for me, i cant im afraid, as i havent got anyrhing to match up to bubbles. alll the clothes i hve are boys clothing:naughty: i am going as a rainbow freak!:naughty: [/quote']

I kinda did that when I won his MySpace competition xDDD

mikaconcert.jpg

Ahhhh god...Im sooo unbelievably sorry for this!:sad:

I REALLY wanted to go as bubbles too...i had even baught the outfit in excitment the day after i saw your text!

I baught a blue top form H&M and a black belt...:sad:

Look:tears:

snipshotBubbleeestop.jpg

But going ment getting a coach form York..allll the way over to London and ment travelling during the night and staying in a hotel....and my parents just said its not possible because of the cost and stuff...if it wasnt for the transport and accomidation difficulties ,i could go.

Ahhhh god...Im sooo unbelievably sorry for this!:sad:

I REALLY wanted to go as bubbles too...i had even baught the outfit in excitment the day after i saw your text!

I baught a blue top form H&M and a black belt...:sad:

Look:tears:

snipshotBubbleeestop.jpg

But going ment getting a coach form York..allll the way over to London and ment travelling during the night and staying in a hotel....and my parents just said its not possible because of the cost and stuff...if it wasnt for the transport and accomidation difficulties ,i could go.

aww babe *hug*

dont worry, we can do it another time! :thumb_yello: