Can anyone Help us get Tix for Brigton on the 30th?

Sivan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is that brighton is about 1 hour away from london by train, easy to get there... it's a quite little town, you should find your way easily once you're there...

and i can't get you tix, sorry...

thanks oliv ;) hope we can get tix :) we will try go if we can :)

sivan told me today that after counting their money, they decided that they cant go to brighton... but maybe theyll change their mind again when they hear you have tix for them. :naughty: guess she'll be online later too.

so isn't there any train back at night? i'm thinking of going too (sivan let me know if you guys are going, then i might join you! :biggrin2: ), but i'd like to go back to london after the show. or is anyone driving from london and back by car?

if anyone has 2 more spare tickets for jennie and me, we could all rent a car together (i could drive, have been driving in britain before), it would be about 50-60 pounds, plus fuel, if we share that by four i guess it's the cheapest and best possibility we could get! and no problems with getting back to london after the show.

sivan, didn't you pm carrie about tickets? what did she say?

hmm, i wonder if andy could get us tickets... :fisch:

what time are you planning to go to brighton, if you go by train? i'll come online again around 1 pm.