Awesomly Random!!!!!!!

cmc1112

It's like this programme in the UK where members of the public become 'hosemates' and live in 'the big brother house', not being in touch with the outside world.They are on TV practically 24 hous a day-They get evicted as time goes by..winner wins money..

Website-

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

Usually they have people on it who are desperate for stardom, but this time they have people with lots of different talents, so it's rather interesting. They also have celebs hijacking it this time, taking over from 'big brother'- who sets tasks and rewards/punishments...

oooh i see... i know that :biggrin2: I have never watched it!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the only big bro hijack i watched is with alan cumming. he was awesome

also as this is random ive got LICM stuck in my cd player in my car. therefore mika is currently the ONLY person i can listen too :glasses2:

I only listen to LICM on my walkman :naughty:

Everything else seems to sound so 'weak' compared to LICM, if you get what I mean...

when i start work at 8:00 on sundays i ALWAYS listen to the album anyway, esp any other world, because i have to go over this massive hill, and where i live its dark, but when you get over the hill its light,and it seems so strange (also it wakes me up :D)

also, i get what you mean, theres about two other albums that compare to LICM

when i start work at 8:00 on sundays i ALWAYS listen to the album anyway, esp any other world, because i have to go over this massive hill, and where i live its dark, but when you get over the hill its light,and it seems so strange (also it wakes me up :D)

Which ones??

That dark/light hill sounds cool!

I walk up a hill every morning - I find love today is best for walking at a good pace- and just get a load of darkness at the bottom of the hill- and a load of fog/darkness at the top..:naughty:

well for me. cause i like differnet music as well

biffy clyro - puzzle

and

silverchair - neon ballroom

Yea, I was half kidding :wink2:

I like a range of stuff too...

The Who..to..Kylie.to..Cat Stevens (or Yusef)...the list goes on..

but there is stil lthat something about LICM I love because of the fact that..unlike with most songs..I never get tired with them..

Yea, I was half kidding :wink2:

I like a range of stuff too...

The Who..to..Kylie.to..Cat Stevens (or Yusef)...the list goes on..

but there is stil lthat something about LICM I love because of the fact that..unlike with most songs..I never get tired with them..

I know! I'm still not bored with LiCM!

yeh i should be

tidying my room

doing computing college stuff

doing english college stuff

gettin ready to go out

but what am i doing.??? prancing about to Mika gettin my groove on...hmm wonder if i could get a grade in that :P

*****THE MIKA QUALIFICATION*****

a skill nobody should be without!!! wonder what you'd have to do to pass tho :S