Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

I didn't receive yours yet, I have to check my mail, maybe they're outside as I sit here..

Have a request?

YOU STILL HAVENT GOTTEN THEM??? -starting to worry-

why why why why whyyy.....but seriously...if you dont get them today :sneaky2:

i wonder why it takes so looongg.... :blink:

:huglove:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG there brilliant! I'd couldn't imagine how much effort and time it must have taken to do all these! Is mine on the pics- dosent matter if it isnt, what u did for me is enough!:blush-anim-cl: awwww i really hope that friend of urs gets it on vid, lol i can imagine Mika's face it will be like :jawdrop: lol dnt forget to ask him where the MFC's valentines gift is! lol he'll be rummaging through his pockets trying to find somthing for the MFC lol! Haha i can imagin it now "hey Mika! Where's OUR valentines gift???" (asks with serious tone of voice) Mika: "OH...uh...ummmm, *searches in pockets* *struggles* its in here some-where oh I'm SOOOOO sorry! Its disappeared!!!" LOL :roftl:

haha!

OMG! Hopefully ours will get to you. We really want Mika to get our Valentine. Didn't you get ours with our drawing, glitter, and jewels a long time ago???:shocked:

If not, we might have to send it to you by email asap.

nono, dont worry, i got yours a while ago, and they are all folded and printed and everything, its just somewhere in the mail getting to Jess....and im worried why they havent gotten there yet... :boxed:

Edit: Your's too, Sarah_Lollipop

OMG there brilliant! I'd couldn't imagine how much effort and time it must have taken to do all these! Is mine on the pics- dosent matter if it isnt, what u did for me is enough!:blush-anim-cl: awwww i really hope that friend of urs gets it on vid, lol i can imagine Mika's face it will be like :jawdrop: lol dnt forget to ask him where the MFC's valentines gift is! lol he'll be rummaging through his pockets trying to find somthing for the MFC lol! Haha i can imagin it now "hey Mika! Where's OUR valentines gift???" (asks with serious tone of voice) Mika: "OH...uh...ummmm, *searches in pockets* *struggles* its in here some-where oh I'm SOOOOO sorry! Its disappeared!!!" LOL :roftl:

haha!

:roftl: :roftl: we deffinitly should ask that!!! someone make sure to ask that! :roftl: :roftl:

I sent it by e-mail in January! My name is in bold too!

Sorry, I should've clarified, it hasn't arrived in the mail yet. Revica helped me with the printing and folding and it still hasn't come.

:boxed:

Well..if they don't show up today, I don't think it's fair to send what I have. I'd rather not send any than send half of what I got, it just isn't fair.

Sorry, I should've clarified, it hasn't arrived in the mail yet. Revica helped me with the printing and folding and it still hasn't come.

Well..if they don't show up today, I don't think it's fair to send what I have. I'd rather not send any than send half of what I got, it just isn't fair.

OK! Now I understand!

Finkster.......if You Can't Send Them............maybe You Have To Send Them To England For The Brixton Concerts...that Might Give You Some More Time......i Know How You Feel....really

We Will Give Mika Some Valentines Goodies And Love Don't Worry

Cali And I Have Something Up Our Sleeves From Ourselves But I Can't Wait When He Gets These Later! It Might Be A Lovely Way To End The Concert Season In England!

What Ya Think???

they BETTER come today :sneaky2:

....:mf_rosetinted:

Finkster.......if You Can't Send Them............maybe You Have To Send Them To England For The Brixton Concerts...that Might Give You Some More Time......i Know How You Feel....really

We Will Give Mika Some Valentines Goodies And Love Don't Worry

Cali And I Have Something Up Our Sleeves From Ourselves But I Can't Wait When He Gets These Later! It Might Be A Lovely Way To End The Concert Season In England!

What Ya Think???

Haha, I'm curious, what do you have up your sleeves?

I'll think about the Brixton thing if they don't come today. I've got mixed emotions, I agree, sweet way to end the tour but I also think it would be a bit odd. haha

Sorry, I'm a bad project runner.:boxed: