Valentine's Day Project

Finkster

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Looked at ours again and it's just sooooo cool! You can see a bit of our drawing through the paper and we can just see Mika looking at it:

Mika: Wow this looks like a drawing. (opens it up.) Wow this is a great drawing! I'll put this on my next album. I LOVE LOVE the Meyer twins.:mf_lustslow:

We can dream can't we?:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Could you imagine if he did say that? We'd be like, :blink::mf_lustslow:

Yeah we thought that is what suzanne said. She was going to deliver it to Mika on the 15th.

Yep, Suzanne said it would be easier for her and it turned out to be more convenient.:thumb_yello:

I just hope everything works out okay in the end and that they get to Joan and Suzanne in time!

Yep, Suzanne said it would be easier for her and it turned out to be more convenient.:thumb_yello:

I just hope everything works out okay in the end and that they get to Joan and Suzanne in time!

Yes let pray that they get there on time. Have you heard from suzanne today? Forgot if she was going to a couple of concerts or just on the 15th.

Hey guys! Not sure who read this yet, but here's an excerpt from lilmot's report from the Seattle gig yesterday:

Then I gave him the message about the official valentines coming tomorrow in Vancouver. And he shook his head yes but got this wide eyed look on his face like he wanted to ask more questions. I was ready to be done with it all. So, I thanked him again for coming to Seattle and walked away. He stopped me by telling me "thanks" and then saying "bye" and I turned and said "bye" and then he said it again. It made me laugh....the look on his face was like, "don't go away, I want to talk more" but that is exactly what we weren't supposed to do right?

That cheered me up a little. I was nervous about his reaction.:naughty: I really hope he likes them! And I'm praying that they get there in time.:tears:

Hey guys! Not sure who read this yet, but here's an excerpt from lilmot's report from the Seattle gig yesterday:

That cheered me up a little. I was nervous about his reaction.:naughty: I really hope he likes them! And I'm praying that they get there in time.:tears:

hey jess! how r u? haven't spoken in ages...