Mika @ Toronto Guvernment Kool Haus

dcdeb

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But which one you take... the one at around 6 am or the night one before around midnight?

Yesterday I saw that, and I was thinking it would be better to take the one at 6. If I am not mistaken from what I saw on the website of greyhoud. the one that leaves montreal at 6 arrives at 2:25 to toronto (So, 8h25m ride). and the one that leaves at midnight, arrives at noon! (So it's a 12h ride!)

Yesterday I saw that, and I was thinking it would be better to take the one at 6. If I am not mistaken from what I saw on the website of greyhoud. the one that leaves montreal at 6 arrives at 2:25 to toronto (So, 8h25m ride). and the one that leaves at midnight, arrives at noon! (So it's a 12h ride!)

Saw that too. I guess it's because you stay a long time in the traffic. We better take the one at 6 am. Anyway I'll need a (cold) shower after the concert :naughty:

Saw that too. I guess it's because you stay a long time in the traffic. We better take the one at 6 am. Anyway I'll need a (cold) shower after the concert :naughty:

Hahaha Yes! :thumb_yello: Exactly what I was thinking!

And If I don't get much sleep, and have to live on Red Bull that day, it's ok.

I just noticed that Ticketmaster finally put up a date under his rock/pop profile. I'm sure you guys already know, but if you don't, tickets go on sale Friday at 10am. :biggrin2:

I wonder why Mika's rap/hip-hop profile is still there. I'm kind of thinking maybe that's where the US dates will show up. :naughty:

Actually, i can just tell my parents that i really want to visit my auntie's family and ask them to pay my flight ... will it be interesting to go Toronto and see my auntie filming her daughters ... i don't think so ... how big is the venue ??????

I went nuts and bought 4 tickets and I might not need any of them. :naughty:

I'm buying one off you for sure! (For Ryan) :thumb_yello:

But I'm hesitant to invite any of my friends because....well, because I might have to leave them freezing cold in the queue... :fisch:

If any of my friends come they're on their own in the back. If the London gigs had panned out I would have sacrificed this one to share the concert with a couple of Toronto people, but if they're not up for getting to the front row, too bad. This is our best and last chance to see him up close (and hopefully healthy dammit!) for a long time.

I noticed tickets are not sold out yet. I wonder if it's going to be a last minute panic like last time because no one knows he's coming to town yet.

If any of my friends come they're on their own in the back. If the London gigs had panned out I would have sacrificed this one to share the concert with a couple of Toronto people, but if they're not up for getting to the front row, too bad. This is our best and last chance to see him up close (and hopefully healthy dammit!) for a long time.

I noticed tickets are not sold out yet. I wonder if it's going to be a last minute panic like last time because no one knows he's coming to town yet.

The date hasn't been announced there yet?

Sometimes I don't realize how much info we really get ahead of everyone else!!:roftl:

The date hasn't been announced there yet?

Sometimes I don't realize how much info we really get ahead of everyone else!!:roftl:

I don't know. I don't listen to Canadian radio and I haven't watched TV (besides Coronation Street) in months.

I'm guessing though that everyone isn't as on top of it as we are. :biggrin2:

I didn't get my ticket for his last Toronto gig until about 3 weeks before and by the time he got to town they were sold out and in very high demand. People were posting on Craigslist with "desperate to see Mika" which made me wonder why they weren't desperate a few weeks prior when they could have bought tickets from Ticketmaster.

I know there's few ppl coming from Montreal that will need need a place to stay in Toronto and Christine told me there were hotels near the venue where you can rent a room with 2 double bed for about 100$ a night.

I was wondering how many ppl will need a place stay and if we should all rent at the same place?

List of ppl needing a place to stay:

1-Cassiopée

2-Sunshine931

3-Marilyne (sunshine's friend)

4-Becks

5-Posterofagirl

6-...

You evil temptress! :shocked:

It's really not that far... *bites lower lip*

BUT... if I knew what the US dates were, it

would help me decide. I can probably do a couple dates

in the US, depending on where they are. But I

surely can't do them all. Because as much as I might WANT to trot all

over the North American continent, I really CAN'T. Unless Mika hires

me to take Richard/Andy's place documenting the tour... Mika, I *am* a

writer, after all...

But I'm not just talking about

the $$$ -- although that IS a factor. (A quick check now

reveals that the flight to Toronto would cost $550, which is more

than it cost me to fly to Glasgow, believe it or not!)

No, it's not as cheap or easy to trek around the US as it is Europe.

Also have these little things to consider called "my family"

and "my job."

*sigh*

What was it Luke Juby said about LIFE getting in the way?

dcdeb

Debs I would be sooooooo thrilled to meet you !

And it's a small venue :woot_jump:

:punk: small venues RULE !!!

I've bought mine along with those for Sunshine and Becks :biggrin2: I just dunno at what time we'll be able to get there :blink: We deffo should take the bus with Mika :mf_rosetinted:

defo :mf_rosetinted:

The problem will be to go there. We won't have much sleep, Toronto is a long ride!

Then Gravol is your friend

WWWOOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!

I get to go!!! Toronto here I come!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!